It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans massacare civilians!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 06:08 AM
link   
America is proud of its part in the great story of the Filipino people," said President Bush. "Together our soldiers liberated the Philippines from colonial rule." He failed to mention that we killed more than 200,000 Filipinos. Almost all of the dead were civilians!

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Does this really surprise you?

This is America we are talking about here.
How many native americans died for them to be able to call my people's land home?
Its the nature of the beast dude!

Mark

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Thats just downright Disgusting.
America is the modern day Rome, and just like Rome it will fall.
Deep

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 07:27 AM
link   
It will fall because the people don't respect what they have. Do any of you know what that is? Its POWER to do what you want when you want to whoever you want. If you don't want the POWER then move to a third world country and tell me how much you like it.

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 07:35 AM
link   
There is no real power when the economy is so shakey that any little damage could spell the end of the country as we know it. If the U.S. gets too daring in its military escapades, it will also find itself in economic doom from trade embargoes. Of course, this will spell doom for the rest of the world, but if push comes to shove, I don't know how much other countries can take.

The U.S. is pretty much a paper tiger. It looks ferocious, but its fairly easy to destroy if somebody so wanted.

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Thats just because our military is so spread out. If Clinton hadn't cutdown our military when he was in office I don't think we would be in that bad of shape. But as things are now theres a lot if things that we are involved in that need to be taken care of but the rest of the world is to scared to help or to lazy. The all want the same they just don't want to risk there peolpe to help for a good cause.

top topics

join