It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cattle mutilations theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 04:11 AM
link   
First some background
I've been reading about the CMs that happend in Dulce and other places. Then I saw a program on NGC called "extraterestal" it was all CG but it got me thinking. What if and its a big if, NASA or an organization like it was try to build something like this. They couldn't openly test this contraption cause of PETA and the like. The technology for the things I think would be kept state secret too. In the show (I know it just show) these probes ,if you will , had extreme AI, and what appeared to be some sort of anti-gravity propusion along with self defence capibilities. The program went on and at one point the probe took a core sample from a tree and also did experiments on animals on this new world. That is what spawned this thread. My theory is, that some Gov. space agency is building and testing these AI probes in real world situations. Its just a theory. Please don't bash me too hard.
peace

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I don't quite understand, are you saying that it's all about hardware testing?

If that's what you mean, then you still need to explain how the most glaring oddities fit in, namely the slow decay rate and the lack of blood. these are absolutely non-trivial and next to impossible to reproduce. understanding the mechanism probably means understanding motive and method, too.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawk74
My theory is, that some Gov. space agency is building and testing these AI probes in real world situations.

I prefer to think that it's a continuing program conducted by the goverment to trace residual radiation levels on the ground downwind of all the above-ground nuclear tests in the 50s and 60s.

Cows are an excellent indicator mechanism. Their mouths are on the ground most of the time, so you can get good readings from the soft tissues around their heads. Their rear-ends give you a good indication of how much radioactive material is absorbed in digestion. You can't just go to a feedlot and buy the cows, because then you don't know exactly where they've been grazing, and you can't just go up and buy them from the farmer, because you don't want to let them know about the radiation.

So, you sneak out in the middle of the night, do some tissue sampling, and split. Then blame it on the devil worshippers and aliens.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I have to agree with Enkidu's theory.

I live in a county that is very rural with only a few small towns. A far a Texas goes, this county is near the top of the list for the number of cattle. There are not mutalations around here and there is no history of that type of activity. So I have to agree with location and monitoring being part of the puzzle. If not, then we must not be a convenient area for probing.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 01:50 AM
link   
If this were a government project, wouldn't they just buy some cattle from a farmer in the appropriate location and test those? Why all the cloak-and-daggery?

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax
If this were a government project, wouldn't they just buy some cattle from a farmer in the appropriate location and test those? Why all the cloak-and-daggery?

If you did that, and all bodies mysteriously disappeared, you'd provoke even more conspiracy theories, but this time you'd know exactly who bought the cattle. if you dumped the corpses, they'd be scrutinized.

Again: why aren't mutilated corpses decaying normally? where's the blood and why is it mostly done in North and South America? there weren't any nuclear tests in SA; were there?

PS: also keep in mind that scale points to harvesting rather than testing

top topics

join