It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

weird energy - pls explain

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Hey guys I havn't posted very much but I really enjoy reading this forum, all this paranormal stuff is very very interesting to me - some of it pretty down right messed. Anyways, on with the story!!

This happened quite some time ago

One day my cousin (about 7 years younger than I) and my mom and a couple other cousins were walking down the road and dusk'ish, the street lights were on, i don't remember where we were going...

But all of a sudden the street lights started flickering..pretty much going out but not quite, and it followed my cousin around. Wherever she went, the lights would mess up.

I'm just wondering what kind of energy this is...my cousin has always had a very strong energy around her. You can't feel it, but you can see what it does sometimes. Like sometimes it would happen in their house too, all the lights going crazy and stuff like that.

I think it has somethign to do with a lot of emotional trauma she's gone through like their dad left and all this stuff...There was another thing where no matter what this one book kept falling off the shelf no matter where we put it, only while she was home though...

What kind of energy is this?

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I didn't want your post to go unanswered, but I just don't know.

It happens to me all of the time, has for many years. But why - I have no idea. I can't do it when I try, although I can ask for a responce via lights going on or off and they will.
But because most of the time it's a "oh - cool" thing, nothing I was thinking about - I don't think it has anything to do with my trying or wanting it to happen.

It doesn't seem to have anything to do with the mood I'm in or if there is high stress or if I'm in a very relaxed state. No ryhme or reason.

But - I'm glad none the less. It makes for a interesting life

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I've been mildly electrocuted 4 times and seriously twice (seriously as in higher voltage and longer duration but still kicking)

I also mess up radios when I walk past and quite often street lights go out when I walk past only to go back on a minute later after I've passed.

I've always figured it was my own personal electro-magnetic field. Humans are elictrical conduits of sort anyway.

No particular trauma that I recall clearly either so it's anyone's guess why it happens to some people? I rather think it's organic rather than "paranormal".

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Maybe traumatic experiences (and I am pretty sure electrocution fits the bill) encourages a bigger stronger Aura.... just a thought

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Electrocution "should be" traumatic...it really wasn't (on any of the accidents). So my thoughts are that some people are better conductors than others by way of nature. The worst zap I got resulted in a burn on my hand and a nose bleed. Went to the ER and checked out A-OK save for the burn, to the surprise of the attending doc...tried to explain my theory but well he was too busy hooking up ECG wires...LOL.

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   
on top of trauma, head wounds supposedly open up the third eye but i dont know if this is the case or not...as for me ive had plenty of head injuries ahhaah
so who knows whats going on in this mind

new topics

top topics

join