It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Old UFO Photos- Have You Seen These Before?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I am amazed at some of these photos I have found. Just thought I would share and see what you think.

Yes I know they can be photoshoped and provide no proof but I found them interesting.

If you know of these being debunked please post.

And I had to throw this one in even though they are not ufo's they do chase them.

I can not understand how one can not believe something is not out there with all these old photo's we have available for viewing.

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Harry,

Nice pics, some of them I've seen before, some of them I have not.

Originally posted by Harry55I can not understand how one can not believe something is not out there with all these old photo's we have available for viewing.

While I can believe that something might exist "out there", I wouldn't base my beliefs on the sheer number of UFO photos that are available nowadays.

The majority of these UFO photos are inconclusive at best. Usually the photos are blurry, poorly lit, or pixelated to such a degree that no real conclusion can be made from them. And, as you mentioned, they can be Photoshopped or faked in any of a number of ways.

As for myself, I would need more substantial evidence. High quality photos or video w/ audio would be a start. Corroborating evidence from a number of observers would be nice. Radar returns, evidence of radiation, and seismographic evidence are all good. A real live alien body would be ideal!

If you know of these being debunked please post.

Ok, I'll do just that. The 4th image from the top "Dsc000092.jpg" appears to be a hoax, or at least a misinterpretation of the photographic evidence.

What drew me to this particular photo was the fact that the mountain and the trees in the background are out of focus. If the object was at some distance from the camera it should exhibit the same focus characteristics as the other distant objects in the image.

Notice the random splotches across the image. Ever taken a long road trip in a car? Yep, them thar are bug guts! The bug guts are clearly in focus. This is evidence that the highlighted and enlarged object was quite close to the camera, and that the "UFO" is actually a chip in the cars windshield.

[edit on 19-5-2006 by Xenophobe]

[edit on 19-5-2006 by Xenophobe]

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I really believe the day will come when we will have undeniable proof thats required.
I agree on the windshield shot. After looking more closely why is the craft in focus and mountains and trees are not? The bug splatters are. so apparently the craft is as close as the windshield.
Here is one more you may not of seen before.

If any of these photos are real you can only imagine how the photographer must have felt when this was taking place.

Thanks for the comments.

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 03:55 AM
link   
they all look photoshopped to me, and some badly

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 04:54 AM
link   
The first one is interesting. It actually seems to blend with the rest of the picture.

The others look as though the were pasted into the photo.

Good pics though, I havn't seen any of them before. Good catch on the windshield chip as well

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 06:54 AM
link   
they all looked photoshopped or painted. In the first there is some faint fuzzy spots around the ufo,that's a trace of Microsoft Paint. What's so special about the fighter jets?

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   
At first, I thought that the third photo "England_Kent_Orpington_2004_Feb.jpg", was the most convincing looking UFO.

But, after studying it a bit, I realized that it is just a close-up image of a clear vinyl suction cup attached to a windshield. (You know, like that kind that one would use to attach a small liquid-filled ball compass to the windshield.) Notice that the small tab, used to remove the suction cup is pointing up, adding to the illusion.

new topics

top topics

join