It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistan Buys J-10's from China!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 11:09 PM
link   
April 17, 2006: Pakistan's cabinet gave approval to the country's air force to begin negotiations for the purchase of F-16 and J-10 fighter aircrafts from the US and China.

This is cool. I think this is the first country to actually sign something for some of China's new J-10's. May be wrong. Has the J-10 passed all its combat testing and stuff yet, or is it still in prototype stages? Lol I've been a naughty boy, haven't kept up to speed on the project!

Full Article

[edit on 5/18/2006 by Darkpr0]

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 07:08 AM
link   
This information I have already posted before which reflect QUALITY of J-10 is much better than FC-1.

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkpr0
April 17, 2006: Pakistan's cabinet gave approval to the country's air force to begin negotiations for the purchase of F-16 and J-10 fighter aircrafts from the US and China.

Must resist....must resist.....Ahhh shucks I have too:

Why would they two different variants of the same plane?

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   
F-16 is an American Plane.

J-10 is a brand-spankin'-new Chinese aircraft somewhat similar to the F-16 but aparently much more modern.

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   
The J-10 much more "modern" than the F-16? Lets see some sources for this, perhaps more modern than the original F-16 but not the Block 50+.

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 05:39 AM
link   
the way i read the article it means that they are going to buy both f-16s and j-10s however i wonder if what it actually means is that they are in negotians to buy both but in the end will pick one and buy only that type. Or they might be doing it for political reasons to keep both the us and china happy.

justin

top topics

join