It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who the hell runs 911myths.com?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Does anyone on ATS know who set up the website 911myths.com...?

It is a well put together 911 debunking site that gives a lot of ammunition to the official line, but I have looked over it and there is no 'About' no 'Contact Us' and I can find no mention of any group who put it together

Why so anonymous?

Administrative Contact:
Private, Registration [email protected]
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com
15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
United States

Domain Name: 911MYTHS.COM
Created on: 13-Jan-05
Expires on: 13-Jan-07
Last Updated on: 01-Dec-05

[edit on 14/5/2006 by alienanderson]

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   
All I get is a blank screen. Is your link needing fixing?

regardless of who runs it, it doesnt really matter. There are alot of 9/11 debunker websites on the net, and most of them arent run by spooks or government agents.

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Link seems okay to me

I imagine there are many sites like it, but I've seen it used and quoted many times on ATS and it does carry a lot of info

I'm not commenting on the site or if it is a spook job, but I just wonder why they are hiding who 'they' are?

Most sites that doubt the official line are more than willing to name their authors, but this site doesn't

fresh link

[edit on 14/5/2006 by alienanderson]

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 05:38 PM
link   
That site looks like some cookie cutter thing put together real fast by some spook... wonder how long it will be up. How did you find it? How far up does it rank in google for example or where is it linked or advertised?

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   
there is an about us..
911myths.com...

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   
From the above link on 9-11 myths.

911myths.com...

Why have you registered 911myths.com in a way that keeps you anonymous?

You have my real name and an email address, so it’s not exactly anonymous. The only extra information you would get if I hadn’t registered 911myths.com by proxy is my home address. And would you happily post your address online, in the middle of a heated and vitriolic 9/11 debate? Neither would I, which is why I chose to protect that.

If you still feel that’s wrong, then perhaps you’d like to consider some of the other sites with registration records that don’t point to someone’s name or home address (and there are plenty more):

911truth.org - registered via proxy
physics911.net - registered via proxy
loosechange911.com - registrant company name only
fromthewilderness.com - registrant company name only
st911.org - private registration

Although of course I’m sure I’ll receive an email very soon explaining why it’s entirely different when these sites do it...

Hope that helps.

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
That site looks like some cookie cutter thing put together real fast by some spook... wonder how long it will be up. How did you find it? How far up does it rank in google for example or where is it linked or advertised?

I've seen it before, but yesterday I saw it linked to on this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks blatantblue and LeftBehind

I just wanted to contact them and point out an error on this page, and was so frustrated at not being able to contact anyone!

Thanks once again ATSers!

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo

Uh? It looks like a basic - straight to the point website to me. There are a lot of good arguments in it, why is it whenever someone bothers to put together clear and concise information against your 9/11 theories it's automatically Government related? Hell man they give independant sources for everything so it's not like you have to take their word for it, everything is backed up by reputable, checkable sources unlike a lot of the CONspiracy related stuff.
I don't buy into every explantion he gives necessarily, but I'm sure a lot of it is perfectly valid...
Surely if you're interested in the truth it's a valuable resource, arn't you interested in any viable explanations for some of the anomolies around 9/11?

Or is it just pesky because it makes you're mission harder, hell why not turn a blind eye to a few lies and misinformation - who cares as long as the end outcome is what we want and the people know the 'truth', right? Ay comrades?

[edit on 15-5-2006 by AgentSmith]

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 04:18 AM
link   
There are enough kooks and people with grudges on either side of the debate that I would do exactly the same thing if I were to create a 9-11 website, whether pro or against the official story. I was cyber-stalked by a weirdo because I argued against the pods on planes on another site. The loose change guys have even had pro-official-story nutcases harass and stalk them in real life because of their site and their movie.

[edit on 2006-5-15 by wecomeinpeace]

new topics

top topics

join