It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

experience

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 11:47 PM
link   
i guess i'm a newbie....so here i am....i have been blessed or tortured with a large variety of experiences though out life..jobs, situations, people, energy, ect. i've been evey where from feeling TRUE energy flowing though the body to the possiblity of..."legal action"....I am in a transitional period (spiritualy, reincarnationaly) and it realy sucks. But, then again is that the lie we tell ourselves in order to give some meaning to our life???? Look around you..........not what but who do you see?? what do they see??? 99% of people have blinders on so they can live their lives in a somewhat 'normal' fasion. ..........YOU know what i mean if you are truthfull.........what do we do with our lives....for most they have know idea...for alot, they try to do better, for some, they do do better.......for others,,,we live in the 'matrix' and never find the 'white rabbit'............oh, did that strike something?...................................................hmmmmmmmmmmm

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 03:10 AM
link   
OH Hi!!!!

Nice to meet you Clearmind!
Welcome to ATS.
Have fun posting.
Just scream if you need anything......

Mark

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Welcome. Come in out of the matrix and have a seat. Here, have a refreshing beverage.......................what funny taste? Oh I'm sorry that was monkey brains.

new topics

join