It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Above Top Secret .TV ? any relation to this website?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I just happened across this link Abovetopsecret.tv and read that the guy is pulling out of the site. I was wondering is there any relation to this website and what is the whole story on this. Is this any relation to the tv show that is supose to be coming out?

If there is no link to this site then never mind.. just curious.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   
There is no question on my head that ATS did nothing to cause that ste to go down.

That said, now that it is down, and name being sold, it mught be a nice addition to ats.

As we all know, ats IS going to be getting some kind of tv show in the near future.
It would be a natural to have highlights of the show(s) articles and reference material mentioned on the show, on the site.

ATS will continue to grow!

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Thats odd. How'd you come across it?

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 09:56 AM
link   

If anyone wants to buy AboveTopSecret.tv I will be open to offers.

and the name even isn't the same,

© 2006 Above Top Secret, LLC ™ , All Rights Reserved.
versus us

AboveTopSecret.com, LLP

Just a domain name wannabe seller.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 10:27 AM
link   
It has absolutely no relation to this website at all. I didn't even know it existed.

The homepage as it stands is pretty poor, lots of broken page items. Whatever is was, it didn't last long!

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Below AboveTopSecret

First I've heard of it, and probably the last.

From DNSstuff.com:

Domain Name: ABOVETOPSECRET.TV
Registrar: GO DADDY SOFTWARE, INC.
Whois Server: whois.godaddy.com
Referral URL: registrar.godaddy.com...
Name Server: NS3.ABOVETOPSECRET.TV
Name Server: NS2.ABOVETOPSECRET.TV
Updated Date: 20-apr-2006
Creation Date: 08-apr-2006
Expiration Date: 08-apr-2007

Here's the bottom line:

From abovetopsecret.tv

If anyone wants to buy AboveTopSecret.tv I will be open to offers.

Looks like a domain squatter with a very weak tale to tell.

I'm sure AboveTopSecret.ng is available as well -- if you would kindly wire the sum of 10,000 American dollars necessary to clear the Nigerian bank account of the late General Odabe Mbatu.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonGray
It has absolutely no relation to this website at all. I didn't even know it existed.

The homepage as it stands is pretty poor, lots of broken page items. Whatever is was, it didn't last long!

I agree that as it now stands it is in very poor shape.

What's the story behind it? As owner I'll share it with you and it has nothing to do with domain squatting as I never knew this site existed - I am a .TV investor (currently own 100 .TV domains; which include TravelAdventures.Tv, Unexplained. TV, UnexplainedMysteries.TV and more – none of which are currently active)

One of our first duties was to write an article about the Art Bell marriage conspiracy and Ramona Bell Murder conspiracy. We did it a little too well and found ourselves with lawsuits (which Art Bell later decided not to follow through with) to cutthroat individuals who wanted to ruin his name with lies, audio (reverse speech) and even offered me a spot on a nationally heard radio program (Rense) if I would discuss in depth about the murder conspiracy and what my (4 page) article touched on.

I was up to my neck with cutthroats who only wanted to ruin Art Bells name – that isn’t why I wrote that article – none of us wish to ruin another person’s name with lies and speculations.

On the first day of our Article being open to the public we had reached 1,000 unique visitors and that quickly grew to 8,000 unique visitors daily – out of this bunch was the likes of Jeff Rense, David Oates and others – who were out for Art Bell.

I’m in this for the same reason all of you are – to expose the truth, to work in a field that I deeply love and a realm which has made itself home in my life – with out being welcomed – but I have come to accept it.

Because of the cutthroat types who was coming out of the wood work - I decided to shut the site down and think long and hard on things. I decided if I shut it down for good - they would win, whether or not I helped them.

I can easily move away from AboveTopSecret.tv and use another domain – if Simon would like the domain – I have no problem coming to a deal with him. I do have a registered business name in the state of Tennessee for: Above Top Secret, LLC and I have also ordered my lawyer to file for a federal trademark to the company name – not the actual “above top secret”

If Simon would like us to link to the .com I would be more than pleased to do so – As a .TV investor I don’t pay attention to .com’s or any of the other domains – so I had no idea this was even here (in the form it is)

Most popular domains in the .com are advertisement pages set up on sedo or have nothing worthwhile on them.

[edit on 3-5-2006 by Bain]

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Bain,

Thanks for the explanation.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonGray
Bain,

Thanks for the explanation.

Anytime Simon

If you would like the domain (since you have the .com and supposedly from what I've read in this thread, a TV series in the works) - just shoot me a PM or e-mail me - You have my personal e-mail addy on file and we'll come to an agreement of some sort.

[edit on 3-5-2006 by Bain]

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Just a heads up that Simon will have some news for the AboveTopSecret.com community - very soon!

top topics

join