It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do The Research People!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 03:38 AM
link   
C'mon Cug, you can do better than that. But that's ok as I look forward to the debate.

First off

I'd like you to prove you didn't say "I worship the Flying Spaghetti Monster." See what I mean about proving a negative?

I NEVER said that!! As of right now, we're just debating, but I NEVER SAID that I worship some sort of " Flying Spaghettii Monster". I thought you were using that as a paraphrase. I NEVER SAID THAT!!! I've only been on this site for about 3 days now. You know that as well as I do!! We can look up my history and find out EXACTLY what i alledgedly said or not. Believe me bro, the THRUTH of the matter IS on my side. I NEVER SAID THAT!! (That goes for our debate about the NWO as well, the TRUTH of the matter IS on my side.)

How? you research it. The quote was from a book called the Maxims of Washington in the chapter named Virtue and Vice first published in 1854

Excellent!! You've found the exact quote (date and time) , I knew you would. I never doubted for an instant that you wouldn't. I was always SUPREMLY confident that you would get back to me wth the EXACT ALLEDGED QUOTE. I never doubted that you wouldn't for an instant.

Up untill now, I thought we were just talking and having a good debate, but I'm starting to get a little bit burnt.

You had said in a previous post, that you don't like name calling. I agree. DON'T DO IT!! (FSM!!)

Cug, I'm a "newbie" to this site. Help me out! I'm here to try to understand just like I hope you are I hope. We're not "enemies", we're friends who happen to have a disagreement. No biggie.

I'm here to better my understanding. Isn't that why you're here? If not, then why are you here if you aren't actively seeking and searching for the the truth of the matter?

I'm a bit upset right now, but as a true trooper, I'm giving you the benifit of the doubt. I'm NOT talking about our past posts. You know what I'm talking about!!
Are you upset about what we've talked about?
Well, the truth hurts doesn't it?

Don't hide from me. Please respond. I look forward to continuing our discussion.

[edit on 29-4-2006 by Chezz]

[edit on 29-4-2006 by Chezz]

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chezz
I worship some sort of " Flying Spaghettii Monster".

You just did it again!!!

I believe Cug is using this to demonstrate to you that things can be taking out of context. I encourage to check out CBC’s “Dark Side of the Moon” mentioned in the no-NWO thread.

If you haven’t read the whole of Rockefeller’s Memoirs, you might be taking out of context. That’s why you have to read it in its entirety. (Like you read the whole of Gary Allen’s book. I also encourage you to download “Murder by Injection” another good Rockefeller conspiracy)

Cug

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chezz

I NEVER said that!! As of right now, we're just debating, but I NEVER SAID that I worship some sort of " Flying Spaghettii Monster". I thought you were using that as a paraphrase. I NEVER SAID THAT!!!

LOL oh man your soooooooooo missing my point. It's waaaay to late now (err early now) and I need to get some sleep but reread what I wrote and see if you can pick up what I was getting at.

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Cug-I was gonna debate the point further, but it's too late. It's about 5:00 am. I couldn't help but notice that you're in South Bend. Well, ironically enough, I only live about 40 minutes away. I'm in LaPorte. Maybe we should go out and have a beer or a cup of coffee. What do you say?

<< 1   >>

join