It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why cant the abductees ask the quastions ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I asked my self why dont the abductees ask these quastion 2 the aliens.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It could help us alot.
We do have people that claim that they have been abducted, here at ATS.
why cant they ask those quastions.

At the same time i asked my self, why dont we have report of that kind of information from the abductees. You could count on me if i was abducted by Aliens.
The only quastion i have found is in the Barney and Betty hill incident.
When she asked were they come from.

ufocasebook.com...

If im rong about the information, plz leet me know.

Well whats is your opinion ?

[edit on 26-4-2006 by Reckon]

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Reckon

Sometimes, some alien experiencers can ask questions, and some of those questions their alien contacts answer, because sometimes this is the very purpose of their having alien encounters- to teach about alien life publicly, and how and why they visit Earth.

Some teachings are strictly for the human and what he does in life on Earth, such as professional in Earth sciences or in politics. These people would not announce their contact publicly because it would jeopardize their positions and negate the purpose of their contact. They can get things done without anybody knowing their involvement or support.

Usually though, the purpose of a human having alien contact is not as a public messenger or a professional who can make private, outward changes on Earth. But no matter what the purpose of contact, it is always dangerous for the human to be told important things by the alien races, such as anything related to govt and military secrets. It is dangerous to have evidence or to attract a lot of public attention.

When one's purpose for alien contact is as a messenger for others, it is important that the person be free to speak whether others believe him or not. If he is known as a threat, he is stopped by Earth powers one way or another. So the alien races handle "evidence" of themselves, and over time things of evidence they leave for us add up for all without putting an individual at unnecessarily risk of harassment by secret agents of the govt, or worse. When the alien races want a person to have proof, they prove themselves to that person.

When people who really know the alien races and have information to share about them, they are usually not believed by others. There are "so" many people making up claims of contact and knowledge, that the real and honest contactees do not even sound like all the disinformation. People tend to believe what they hear most and most professionally. That is one reason why govt disinformation works so well to keep the publics confused.

[edit on 4/26/2006 by EarthSister]

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Great Words Earthsister, made me think about the quastion i asked my self.

Well why did not the govet and mili stoped Betty hill incident.
And other incident's.
Could it be that they are not telling the thruth?

And all other readers plz leet me know your opinion. I do need 2 know if im rong, are there any one with alien info?

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reckon
We do have people that claim that they have been abducted, here at ATS.
why cant they ask those quastions.

Because it's hard to remember to ask questions when you're dreaming. [putting on my flameproof suit]

But seriously, the questions that should be asked should be ones that will give proof that they are advanced aliens and not figments of imagination that like to talk about spiritual goodness and oneness, and taking care of the planet and other easily dreamed, culturally obvious stuff like that.

For example, the Goldbach conjecture or the Riemann Hypothesis (boring math things I won't go into). Or something basic about physics. They could tell the abductee a non-fuzzy-wuzzy answer about something *specific* in physics, and we would later discover it to be true (and I don't mean "everything is connected" or something pop-sci like that).

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I for one dont/didnt have the frame of mind to speak, much less ask anything. Only on extreme rare occasions did I even get a word out.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 11:02 AM
link   
i am telepathic

they simply say do not question us

i do not know why

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I guess you'd know what I'm thinking now then.

Just an observation, anyone is telepathic around "them". I think thats why I find them so hard to be around.

[edit on 27-4-2006 by jritzmann]

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by sturod84
i am telepathic

they simply say do not question us

i do not know why

If we dont quastion them, what does it make us?

SLAVES!

If they do or if you claim that they do, then we are nothing more than SLAVES.
Am i right or rong.

They must have a reson why not telling us the real reason?

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I think if you are in the presence of aliens, you are in too much fear and panic to be able to talk, or think clearly.

I have had dreams where I asked questions. But they are just dreams, and does not mean i really did ask and really got an answer. It also doesn't prove I actually have encountered them. So I wouldn't suggest you believe my answers. I think I just dreamed them because it was on my mind as a question before I went to sleep.

I asked if it is true they are doing genetic breeding on humans, when they abduct people, and they said "no, people just think that and it's not true. We are just doing medical tune-ups". Whatever that meant. Other answers i got seemed more logical, but not being scientific minded, or a doctor, i wouldn't know if they have any truth to them.

[edit on 27-4-2006 by violet]

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Hi!
if want some answers to your questions i refer to a very good book
about this subject named :
"The Thread" written by David. M. Jacobs
Book-Link
Contents (look at some pages of the book)
btw,.. I`m just reading the book in German because i am one and live there.

[edit on 27-4-2006 by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO]

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO
"The Threat" written by David. M. Jacobs

So, this guy hypnotizes people and concludes that this alien thing is actually happening? You realize that nobody supports the use of hypnotically-retrieved memory outside of the UFO community? You do realize that there were many cases of kids coming up with memories of satanic cult abuse by their parents that turned out to be absolute bunk, and that later research has shown that memories can be "suggested" into a person and can feel as real as any actual, valid memory?

This reminds me of claims being made about structures on mars and this being "corroborated" by remote viewing evidence. Only in a community of true believers can you corroborate one not-well-supported theory with another one and come out with the feeling that you've doubled the strength of your evidence.

Seriously, though, I wish I believed I was an abductee. It would be so interesting. And don't give me that bunk about you wouldn't wish it on anybody. You guys cherish your alleged relationships with the "aliens".

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 04:52 PM
link   
@Sophismata
Hi!,
i know that problem you`re talking about.
Prof. Jacobs also knows that (nearly 25% of the book is on that subject) so he did
a statistical projection on a few hundred alleged alien-abduction victims.
There where simply too much similarities between all these peoples
regressive hypnosis storys he made and he made them all over the world not only
in the U.S. also in Europe/China etc..
For me this is credible enough...if only 10% would true it would be a smoking gun.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO
There where simply too much similarities between all these peoples
regressive hypnosis storys

I can see that. But: There are a lot of similarities between wizard stories, too. Does that make wizards or wizard-worlds real? Did the author also call together a bunch of those satantic abuse recollectors and proceed to believe THEM? After all, he would have found striking similarities in their stories. I'm guessing ceremonial knives were present. Perhaps inverted pentagrams, etc.. But I guess he's into UFOs, so UFOs it is.

But to stay on topic I would like to reiterate that if you could ask an abducting alien a queston, please god make it something that would help the case!! Like, instead of asking about if they're making hybrids (because that's part of the "lore" of this group, I guess), ask something they *could* give a specific verifyable answer to.

Like, "How do you guys deal with matching our DNA bases to yours?" If you got some lame-ass answer like "ours are the same" you wouldn't get anywhere. But if they told you a good answer, part of which LATER turned out to be discovered ACCURATE by our own biologists, then you'd have something and I'd believe you. Like, they might say, "it turns out your cytosine has a stable conformational mod that is translatable to our whatever-thing at such-an-angle".

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Sophismata

Originally posted by Sophismata

But seriously, the questions that should be asked should be ones that will give proof that they are advanced aliens and not figments of imagination that like to talk about spiritual goodness and oneness, and taking care of the planet and other easily dreamed, culturally obvious stuff like that.

What's wrong with spiritual goodness, oneness and taking care of our world? Are you confusing these with religion and loonies? Religion does not have the market cornered on respect and morality. And loonies are not the only people who have alien experiences- they just present it in a looney way and don't have as much to lose by speaking out as the rest.

We are all body AND spirit- spirit first and foremost, though most humans are hardly aware of their own spirit at all, never mind anybody else's. The visiting races are far ahead of us in this, as they are in just about everything else you can think of.

For example, the Goldbach conjecture or the Riemann Hypothesis.

They could tell the abductee a non-fuzzy-wuzzy answer about something *specific* in physics, and we would later discover it to be true (and I don't mean "everything is connected" or something pop-sci like that).

You make a good and popular point here. Think further on it.

If you were one who has alien contact to the degree of comprehension that you can get answers from alien life to share with other humans, and these, as you suggest, are the kinds of things the alien races told you, you would be put permanently under govt surveillance for control of information and to track the alien races' progress.

If you knew these kinds of secrets and openly showed proof of them, this would make you known as a direct threat to National Security. You might be a good candidate to be abducted and held hostage for the govt blackmail launched against the alien races that keeps them away and from openly teaching about themselves at Earth. You could also be otherwise forced and/or seduced to hand over information the govt believes you can learn- and don't think these things would be used by the leading govts for improving life and society on Earth.

When a known alien experiencer suddenly disappears mysteriously, who do you think most people believe abducted him?

You could perhaps just be shut up by a few phone calls to your loved ones. Or a high professional in the UFO field could nicely, extensively interview you and then publicly misrepresent and defame you with his own "evidence" against your person as well as your claims. While you are dealing with all of this, you are successfully rendered unable to do what you only meant to do- share true information.

However, if you are a true nutcase or a lying gold digger and are determined so by these "secret agents of the govt", then you will be left free to spread your disinformation for their end, even helped along and touted to the top of the field, helping to make the whole subject, and the alien races, further seem to the publics to be as nutty as you are.

Or, if you are very good at misleading others widely with a deliberate hoax, all this can be used to eventually prove you a hoax- hence prove the alien races a hoax, your work and life supported financially by your govt. These are professional techniques that work to keep the publics confused about everything having to do with our visiting races.

Important information from the alien races to the publics of Earth is increasingly being spread out over the population of Earth, over generations, in pieces to be shared despite govt control. It has to be this way now at Earth, because here still any personally held evidence is what "proves" first that this individual needs to be stopped via sneaky secret govt harassment and control.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reckon

Well why did not the govet and mili stoped Betty hill incident.
And other incident's.
Could it be that they are not telling the thruth?

Reckon

Betty and Barney Hill told the truth honestly through their perception of what happened to them. Their story was already organized and out before the govt could stop them.

At that time, the govt was just learning how potentially dangerous it is to their corrupt operations for individual civilians to have personal alien contact, and just forming their prevention tactics.

[edit on 4/27/2006 by EarthSister]

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   
The UFOs, or Unidentifed Flying Objects, are physically real. But they are all different. They are from different dimensions and universes. There is hardly any way to converse with them, or them with us. It is sort of like they are real, and unreal, at the same time. Or that is to say, they are real, but they don't pertain to our reality. They have a different reality! (I know what I am talking about, for I was with the government community). There is nothing to worry about, for they pose no threat to us, as far as we know, at this time. They, being far ahead of us, are more civilized than the present state of this world. And no wonder that they have come here to our earth, because the scientists have been beaming singnals out to them for the last fifty years. The aleins are simply just responding to our requests! (So don't flash an SOS up in the sky when you're out on a boat on the lake, OK). They might just come down and help you, and give you a medical checkup in the mean time. They are real, and coming from many worlds. But what the hey; we can't even communicate with the other life forms on this earth; or even with other people, or languages, or religions, or that matter. I am truthound at losttruthfound. God bless you all.

[edit on 27-4-2006 by truthound]

new topics

top topics

join