It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Invasion - what's most likely?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 25-4-2006 by Fredng]

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 02:00 AM
link   
This thread is stupid, pointless, dumb and adds absolutely no value at all to ATS. Posting this reply has been a heck of a waste of 30 seconds of my life. Man I feel ripped off!

MOD NOTE: If you feel that strongly about it next time don't post. It's not your job to decide what's 'worthy' of being on the board.

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

2) Behavior: You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

[edit on 23-4-2006 by AgentSmith]

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 02:23 AM
link   
There will never be an alien 'INVASION' maybe a disclosure of some sort but not a war of the world type thing were there is mass panic and chaos..they'll come but not in the way you think...and yeah this thread is kinda lame

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 03:00 AM
link   
the only chance of invasion is if we startsome kind of interstellar war chances of us being alive to see that day not very likely.

Besides everyone thinks with a human mind not an alien mind who knows what they're mentality is like.

d1k

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 03:48 AM
link   
You never know, there may be some hostile force on the way to Earth right now with some very bad intentions. You really just never know.

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I'd always thought would be rather stupid of an alien race to come along, find us, just to kill us...seems kinda pointless really.

new topics

top topics

join