It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help needed...bad neighbours.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 07:15 PM
link   
A mate of mine just rang. He as neighbours that do drugs, loud music etc etc. He as phoned the police who done nothing, but now his neighbours know he phoned so they just play the music later and louder. He has a little kid and he is at is wits end. I am worried he is gonna smash their faces in as he is a right hard case but he knows things will get even uglier then. He is a working family man and dont even want to leave for work and his wifes got all the worry. Any ideas would be great. Theres not alot I can do as he lives in the UK and I live in Canada.

Peace
McP.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 06:29 AM
link   
He should report them to the council. This sort of stuff is a criminal offence and the council can monitor them with cameras and noise level analysis equipment. If they fail to comply with any court ruling they can be evicted. Likewise if they retaliate against the person who reported them they can be evicted (if they haven't already been) and even jailed.

It can be both funny and satisfying to see people who have blatantly made their neighbours lives hell sat crying on the street surrounded by their belongings proclaiming that 'we haven't done anything wrong', I know.
There was even a TV show in the UK that showed these selfish retards being evicted, great viewing it was too.

new topics

join