It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three Six Mafia (Academy Awards Conspiracy)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 01:08 AM
link   
March 6, 2006

'Three Six Mafia did the double at last night's Academy Awards, becoming the first rap group to perform at the event, as well as walking away with the Oscar for best song.'

I apologize if this has already been discussed, I just thought of this today. Any conspiracy in choosing the first rap group to ever perform in the academy awards, Three Six Mafia? The first African American rap group to win? I believe the lyrics for the chorus mention Lucifer, I read it somewhere. Sounds a little suspicious to me just wondering what the board thinks.

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 01:11 AM
link   
okay and how does three six mafia fit into secret societies?

and thats it?

I mean how is this any way a conspiracy?

i'll stop here.

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Thanks for the reply. I'll try and explain myself better this time around.

The Academy board were obviously the ones that chose Three Six Mafia as the winner. I do not know who is on that board or what it entails. I feel that whoever is on that board, however, chose these rappers based off of their group name and not for their talent. I believe the Illuminati (or a group similar) would have put this rap group on display just to have '666 Mafia' out there, mocking the government and society or those who would even notice. It would go over most people's heads, but I do believe the Catholic Church was upset over the decision and made public statements. This Three Six Mafia performed AND won in their nominated category with two records being set. It was a huge surprise and the film 'Crash' also won Best Picture.

All I'm saying is that a 'secret society' could be behind the scenes at the Academy board and wanted to play a trick when selecting the winners. It sounds suspicious to me and I thought it was a perfect opportunity to do something of this sort. We all know the Mafia is alive and well across the world and the 666 secret society conspiracies exist also. This is just another clever way of letting the world know who is in charge.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   
lean wit it rock wit it

oh crap cell phone ringing (I use it 4 ringtone)

naw its just that rap is the latest thing in the us (then again so is mocking the government, I started a school commie party lol yay
comunism:lol

new topics

top topics

join