It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just for Colonel

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tyriffic
Your face is in Websters under the definition of "An ignorant person".

You represent blacks well with comments like that. You are being flogged by your so-called white masters in the democorrupted party and don't even see.
If you couldn't vote, you'd be useless to them my dear friend. You rail against republicans as a whole without giving an ounce of thought to the evil in the other party.????Why?

Take your hate-slanted blinders off and look at the horses next to you for once.

You just lie a lot colonel. Just lie. And cuss. And try to empower yourself by degradation and spewing invective when (mostly) you can't form a cogent arguement.

I like it that you think me a slave and use such terms against me. I am free in any case.

Is that your backhanded way of calling me a "n****?" (You just wish you were white don't you? You pray for it every night.)

Well, I saw you smiling in Webster's in black face and red lipstick under the word "Sell Out." (You show them pearly whites, TY!
)

"If I couldn't vote, I'd be usesless?" You act as if the State is doing me a favor by giving me the right to vote---a fundemantal right afforded to every American citizen regardless of color.

I rail against repugnants because they would LIKE me and people that look like me not to have the right to vote as evidenced in the Florida election which singled out blacks and denied them the right to vote based on bogus technicalities. (A fact that I have posted often on ATS with referencing material that you so conveniently ignore).

Finally, I will look at MY party when the more egregious evil is gone---the repugnant party.

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Shouldn't this BS be in BTS?

maybe BTS can stand for B___s talkin shyte.

put in your own version of the B' word?

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 03:47 PM
link   
This is in BTS, wannabe American.

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 04:38 PM
link   
LOL, I'll trade places with you Colonel?

I don't like where I am and you don't like where you are.

Besides we got lots of people of color here in T.O. now, no need for anybody to feel like they not at home.

Most of the time we all get along fine.

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
I guess somebody to too scared to say what was on his mind. I guess somone was having flogging flashbacks.

Your face is in Websters under the definition of "An ignorant person".

You represent blacks well with comments like that. You are being flogged by your so-called white masters in the democorrupted party and don't even see.
If you couldn't vote, you'd be useless to them my dear friend. You rail against republicans as a whole without giving an ounce of thought to the evil in the other party.????Why?

Take your hate-slanted blinders off and look at the horses next to you for once.

You just lie a lot colonel. Just lie. And cuss. And try to empower yourself by degradation and spewing invective when (mostly) you can't form a cogent arguement.

I like it that you think me a slave and use such terms against me. I am free in any case.

This is for you, you sell out fake-ass black man!

Racist GOP to put vote challengers in black voting precincts

Jefferson County Republicans intend to place Election Day challengers at 59 voting precincts in predominantly black neighborhoods, a move that NAACP leaders yesterday called blatant intimidation.

The GOP election workers, most of whom live outside the targeted precincts in western and central Louisville, Portland and Newburg, will be on hand to challenge voters who they suspect aren't eligible.

www.courier-journal.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 01:54 AM
link   

This is for you, you sell out fake-azz black man!

As usual, Herr Klink can't form a class thought response to a challenge of any sort without degrading or name calling.

This is the MudPit....so, name calling I gather is sanctioned. Hmm, although Herr Klink name calls everywhere without sanction anyways- one reason why I could care less about my actions anymore here.
I relish the challenge as MY signature defines me.

Fake azz........Websters my friend takes into account all persons ....and yes, I think you are what many Black persons who struggle to depart from the ignorance you live in daily think you are. Just that.

I enjoy sparring with you, but the fun recedes when all you offer are PARTS of articles or your intended slant thereof, invective, personal assaults (seemingly in every post); loud railings against the ENEMY REPUBLICAN et al, no matter you haven't a whit or clue as to what it means to be conservative in any party.

When you become a lawyer...shhudder...are you just going to represent the poor? Or will you find your high moral indignation compromised one day by representing a Republican Person??? LOL!!

You know, the more I got called 'n-word', the more I rejected the culture of hate that breeds the use of words like these. I reference you calling me sambo, uncle tom and a sell out!! first.... In you, I see the same kind of hate I saw in Klan faces when they were spewing the crud at me. At first you got the response you wanted from me because where I come from you will have got your azz severely reconfigured for saying that to a man. Now, I chalk it up to another Klinkism. Such as they are.

You have a lot of energy. Why do you not work it into something more concrete and productive than blaring away on ATS at people you just want to like you??

.....awaiting your next barrage of filth.

This "colored person" crap is not the definition of the Webster example by the way Mr. ATS overseer.....

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 09:03 AM
link   

This is for you, you sell out fake-azz black man!

As usual, Herr Klink can't form a class thought response to a challenge of any sort without degrading or name calling.

This is the MudPit....so, name calling I gather is sanctioned. Hmm, although Herr Klink name calls everywhere without sanction anyways- one reason why I could care less about my actions anymore here.
I relish the challenge as MY signature defines me.

Fake azz........Websters my friend takes into account all persons ....and yes, I think you are what many Black persons who struggle to depart from the ignorance you live in daily think you are. Just that.

I enjoy sparring with you, but the fun recedes when all you offer are PARTS of articles or your intended slant thereof, invective, personal assaults (seemingly in every post); loud railings against the ENEMY REPUBLICAN et al, no matter you haven't a whit or clue as to what it means to be conservative in any party.

When you become a lawyer...shhudder...are you just going to represent the poor? Or will you find your high moral indignation compromised one day by representing a Republican Person??? LOL!!

You know, the more I got called 'n-word', the more I rejected the culture of hate that breeds the use of words like these. I reference you calling me sambo, uncle tom and a sell out!! first.... In you, I see the same kind of hate I saw in Klan faces when they were spewing the crud at me. At first you got the response you wanted from me because where I come from you will have got your azz severely reconfigured for saying that to a man. Now, I chalk it up to another Klinkism. Such as they are.

You have a lot of energy. Why do you not work it into something more concrete and productive than blaring away on ATS at people you just want to like you??

.....awaiting your next barrage of filth.

This "colored person" crap is not the definition of the Webster example by the way Mr. ATS overseer.....

Let me just answer a few of your questions, Sambo.

1) I offer parts of articles b/c ATS rules dictate that I post only the first paragraph or so. SO, I would be breaking the rules if I posted 2 or more. Even so, I do post about 2 -3 papragrahs so the reader can get the gist of the article. READING IS FUNDAMENTAL, Sambo.

2) I spew invective at YOU because:
a)you come out insulting me first
b) you are a traitor to the black race (and all minorities) for joining the people who would have us all go back to the "good ole days."

3) Its not cool to for a black man to call another black man a term used exclusively by whiotes as a term if derison, Sambo. But, I know where you butter your bread anyway, wannabe.

4) Klan guys tend to be overwhelmingly republican. Yet, after they insult you with their filth, you JOIN them and share their ideals????? This is why I call you a sell out and its true. I wouldn't be the only one to say so either.

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Thank You, I knew you wouldn't let me down Oh Ignorant One.

Rules. You only follow when you've been whipped into place....sound familiar?

As for your resoundingly ignorant statement that the other 35% of black Americans who DON'T vote democrat are klansmen and racist sell-outs; you really show your naivete' and your youth by saying such things. Besides that, you once again tell the LIE. Face it colonel, you are the evil here more than anything else. No one spews the filth like you. No one spews the LIE like you. No one degrades like you. I watched you come on here and your first act was to spew the same filthy lie you spew today.

Here are some hard truths for you and your democratic masters you beckon to so sweetly.

From-Pundit Review
www.punditreview.com...

www.boiseweekly.com...

From-Opinion Editorials
www.opinioneditorials.com...
-------------------------------------------------
www.kccall.com...

From- The Shorthorn:
www.theshorthorn.com...

[Edited on 26-10-2003 by Tyriffic]

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 03:15 PM
link   
O_O

I'm not going to even try jumping in here. Being white, i don't put up with as much racial slurs and crap like that. i don't know how you guys feel about that.

But I'll tell you this, Colonel. It's pointless to question one's motives on joining a certain political party. Just because his fellow republicans may want to put him back in the fields, DOES NOT mean that he does not agree with their other ideals and not want to join them.

I find this sort of stuff... Pointless. Why waste time debating on "sell outs" when you can yell at him for being a republican in the first place? When I read a Tyriffic's posts I see no difference between that and, say, Thomas Crowne's posts. Their ideals are the same. It's like fighting Nazis differently because one is from Berlin and the other is from Hamburg. Foolishness.

*sigh* I don't see why you pursue this.

Signing off,
HLW

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by High_Lord_Warrior
O_O

I'm not going to even try jumping in here. Being white, i don't put up with as much racial slurs and crap like that. i don't know how you guys feel about that.

But I'll tell you this, Colonel. It's pointless to question one's motives on joining a certain political party. Just because his fellow republicans may want to put him back in the fields, DOES NOT mean that he does not agree with their other ideals and not want to join them.

I find this sort of stuff... Pointless. Why waste time debating on "sell outs" when you can yell at him for being a republican in the first place? When I read a Tyriffic's posts I see no difference between that and, say, Thomas Crowne's posts. Their ideals are the same. It's like fighting Nazis differently because one is from Berlin and the other is from Hamburg. Foolishness.

Signing off,
HLW

You assume a lot. How do you know what party I'm affiliated with? You do not.

You want to call me a Nazi??? You are about as ignorant as can be....
...do you really stand for a principle?

Do you know what a PRINCIPLE is?

I have not heard one PRINCIPLE spouted from you or Klinks mouth yet. Not one decent principle. Only tripe, invective and lies. Oh, and accustions. You make an ass out of You and Klink by assuming...

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by High_Lord_Warrior
O_O

Signing off,
HLW

I have not heard one PRINCIPLE spouted from you or Klinks mouth yet. Not one decent principle. Only tripe, invective and lies. Oh, and accustions. You make an ass out of You and Klink by assuming...

a little shallow on your side....the guy was just making a point, lol, no "point" biting his head off

but anyways, a free world "or so it seems"....do as u like but im sorry i just dont see where' you're getting to with this argument, asking for trouble or clearing a matter up? a conundrum only you can solve my good friend.
cordially
Cyrus.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I am not your good friend.

You have the depth of a kiddie pool it seems, while accusing me of being depthless???

You are silly and make a good straight man for Klink.

You have no principles. You have no cogent argument. You got no game.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 07:12 PM
link   

I am not your good friend.

You have the depth of a kiddie pool it seems, while accusing me of being depthless???

You are silly and make a good straight man for Klink.

You have no principles. You have no cogent argument. You got no game.

tell me...how the hell would you know my depth?? whatever u implied by it...this is the 2nd time u've seen me post MORON!! how can you live with yourself?
*gets up and flexes 4 years' of boxing training*
if i were u i wouldn't go about this like what ur doing right now.

but...

i shall not stoop to your level, you are obviously in denial...i see my mistake in trying to reason with AN IDIOT.
"never argue with an idiot, he'll take you down to his level and beat you with stupidity", you served as my labrat for this purpose alone.
you'll probably be banned...just a matter of time*stomps off to find some normal people*

[Edited on 29-10-2003 by Cyrus]

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 07:18 PM
link   
* stands up and flexes decades of mental accuity*

...and so....what are you going to do? Beat me up??

I prove my point. First thing you think to do is 'box' me???

...still, no point. No argument. No wisdom. No cogency. Noooooo game.

Step off man.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 07:21 PM
link   
...oh, and don't let my post count fool you... I've been here longer than you think without a single warning(?)....so, banned be damned.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Cyrus, see what I said before?

"Am I my brother's keeper?"

With traitor for the repugnants like Tyriffic, you can see the answer is a resounding NO. You know where he'll be in the afterlife.

(Tyriffic, don't forget thd barbecue sauce for the ROAST.)

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Do you know what an analogy is? I thought you were smarter than that. The Nazi thing was an ANALOGY. Moron.

Principle? I have no principles. I don't need 'em. So you're right, I don't have any.

However, I was just going by what Colonel said. If I was misinformed about your political affiliation, forgive me. I simply did not know.

But I stick to my post. So

Signing off,
HLW

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 07:58 AM
link   

With traitor for the repugnants like Tyriffic, you can see the answer is a resounding NO. You know where he'll be in the afterlife.

tyrrific seems to resort to being a concoction of well-placed terms and yet maintains a 0tolerance policy

i dislike that, his oppinions seem in some places totally controvercial to previous mentionings.
i repeat, i sincerely dislike this ilk....which in turn forces me to reflect upon the possibility of his being part of our "upcoming conventional generation?"(somehow i dont see him as being a 3legged old man

i do not wish to attack him mentally, since he claims his posts to be a matter of oppinion

you cant win 'em all colonel, some have to be put down

[Edited on 31-10-2003 by Cyrus]

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Judge Not Lest Ye Be Judged. Have a nice day schmuck!

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Ann Coulter is a man: colonel sig.

well even if she is a man, he or she is one hell of a smart man

[Edited on 11-2-2003 by KrazyIvan]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join