It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Comet to Collide with Earth Says Former Military Air Traffic Controller

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I will be the first one to drown.

It looks as though we are going to die soon. There are so many options!

If its car-sized, i hope its a little volkswagon
With our luck, its a Caddy)

I'm sick of this whole broo ha ha bogeyman life we are leading.

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I have another link to this story with a lot of pics and datas that advocate the idea of a possible collision. Is an assumption in this link that connects the appearance of a crop circle in 1995 called "Missing Earth" with the possible collision somewhere at the end of May, maybe May 26th.

Click here: COMET 73 P Schwassmann-Wachmann 3

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 09:19 AM
link   
HEY

I remember may 26th 2005...

Everyone said the world was gonna end. WELL IT DIDN'T.

I think MAY is VERY USED UP as the end date.

Besides, if it hit that late in May, I would feel rather happy, because it wouldn't be a total writeoff. People could survive everywhere untill winter. PLENTY of time to rebuild (If you don't sit around waiting for the governments to do the job for you, that is. I imagined being in Pakistan after the big quake, and I was thinking "SLAP SOME MORTAR TOGETHER YOU LAZY PEOPLE, AND SALVAGE BRICKS AND BUILD YOURSELVES A TINY HOUSE FROM YOUR HOUSE, INSTEAD OF WAITING FOR TENTS! AND C U T D O W N T H O S E T R E E S I N T H E H I L L S I D E S IF YOU ARE FREEZING, AND FIRE THEM UP ! !")

If the avian flu is a real thing, it is more likely than a meteor strike to wipe people out in May. Tonight and the night before, I heard the first geese returning from turkey... *shudder*

Well that won't stop me from investing in a few thousand NEC stocks. I have a shotgun, and it is in perfect working condition, and I have everything I will possibly need in a no-supply situation for 3 months, detergents and ammunition too, and I get payed again in less than a week and have 2000$ in cash laying around. Nothing gets me unprepared. Got lots of "christmas"-fat left on me too hahahaha ;-)

[edit on 17-4-2006 by Christian IX]

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I hope it does hit the earth and cause alot of damage. I'm so sick n tired of the way people are in this world today being hippo critical. Maybe this is just what we need in order to keep people from trying to screw the next person! A nice disaster, devistation, world tragedy is just what we need to change the attitudes of these horrible disgusting people in the world today.

bleh

Fed-up

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I have been watching this day and I believe this is near the end of the cycle Just as in Noah's time The Nephilim are on the earth in these days. I do believe that in 1995 the end of all flesh was at hand but in 2003 it was altered. I f you are right the same pattern will apply.
1. The flood begin seven days after the Seventh day of the second Hebrew month Iyar most translations of the TORAH are incorrect as they have the family of Noah locked in the Arc for the second Passover Not so the third day after the second Passover is the day they went into the Arc then G-D shut the door and seven days the flood begin.
2. All people experience the first three plagues. The pure people are exempt from the next seven; as it was with Moses, it was with Noah.
3. This will bring an end to the New World Order as the ZIONEST invasion it.
4. The Creator hates centralized governments calls them Whores, in fact the work Armageddon (Whore-Migdolis: mountain of whores) two Hebrew words representing the United Nations.
5. Next year we may see some pure people making Passover as Moses directed. No wonder what will happen in the Seventh month? drinking the blood of a Moabite beast JESUS or eating as much pork as they can hold. It is my great hope that not one of these Cannibals

top topics

<< 1   >>

join