It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Magic Nose Cone!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Points that i had after reading this thread:

1. Hole IS unnatrually shaped.... Yes Skibum the walls are reinforced and are SIMILAR in some ways to kevlar dispersion. However having worked in construction with reinforced walls and having brought one or two down (granted doesnt make me an expert this is just my honest opinion) the way the walls came down in conjuction with the debris i find it difficult to beleive that this was caused by a plane...this does not preclude the possibility that the OFFICAL story isnt a lie....its just a lil fishy to me.

2. Having a DIRECT Family member( My father when i was 18) get thier pilots license I can tell you that you can be an absolute MORON and still get a pilots license. You might not get a job flying for American Airlines....but you can still get a pilots license. Its a matter of TIME in the air and MONEY. So....that being said, and in conjuction with the information that came out in regards to the SUPPOSED 757 terrorist pilot, I find it HIGHLY UNLIKELY that he would have been able to pull off the aerial manuevers that the PLANE supposedly took.

3. Having seen numerous plane crashes like the rest of you where was the DEBRIS. I remmember watching the live footage.....NO LARGE debris junks.....not LARGE SKID marks....both of which are indicative of a large metal object falling out of the sky.

4. Finally the Smoke. Now Skibum was a lil sarcastic the last time someone mentioned this in this thread. Skibum smoke does rise....however....smoke stains are wherever there is DIRECT CUMBUSTION. The black marks are CARBON. Considering thier were only carbon deposits on the top of the whole it makes one wonder how and why those marks are there but not else where.

Great thread....lots of conjecture....hopefully we will find out the answers before too long.

On a closing note i found it very humorous that the US gov siezed ALL tapes that showed the SUPPOSED PLANE crashing into the pentagon including the freeway tapes and numerous gas station tapes.
I have heard the argument that it was so they could anaylize them....but that still doesnt explain why they TOOK and KEPT and refused to allow themto be disclosed.

Looking forward to 2009...hopefully the IRON CURTAIN that has decended over washington will be lifted and we can FINALLY find out EXACTLY what happened. One way or the other it was a horrible act...regardless of who perpetrayed it.

El senor pom pom rides again

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   

However having worked in construction with reinforced walls and having brought one or two down (granted doesnt make me an expert this is just my honest opinion) the way the walls came down in conjuction with the debris i find it difficult to beleive that this was caused by a plane

Question, when you took those walls down did you use an object that weighed a few hundred pounds and moved at a few hundred miles per hour? Did you demo by hand? Machine?

Different application forces have very different results. I've torn down several dozen myself.

I find it HIGHLY UNLIKELY that he would have been able to pull off the aerial manuevers that the PLANE supposedly took

I suppose we will have to agree to disagree on this point.

Finally the Smoke.

No I was not being sarcastic.

Why aren't those marks elsewhere? They are, they're all over the place.

[edit on 1/4/06 by Skibum]

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skibum
Anyways, since everything else that is being dragged into this thread (remember this threads TOPIC is- Magic Nose Cone) ,has been discussed to death in other threads, I'm gonna step out until we get back on the nose cone theory. If we want to rehash everything else there are threads existing for that.
[edit on 31/3/06 by Skibum]

You are right, just wanted to know the type of people I'm debating with and what they believe.

So please, tell me which parts of the nose cone you believed zig-zagged around all those columns to make a large 'round' the size of the 757's nose cone and then tell me what happened to those pieces afterwards.

(ps - Then go to a flight school with has a 757 flight simulator, have them start you mid-air around Ohio, then bet them $10,000 dollars that you can commander the plane all the way back and hit any of the five sides of the Pentagon you wish on ONE try.)

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Links
Killtown, whatever it was (nose/gear) that penetrated the final wall would have to, as you point out, weave in and out of columns to reach that wall.
Some people are saying the columns deflected the nosegear, to them i say that is not possible.

If a column has deflected something, whatever was deflected did not have enough force to destroy that column. But further on in it's path it somehow gains force and destroys column K1, it is then deflected by another series of columns before gathering force and punching through the final wall.

You didn't hear that physics changed just on the day of 9/11 and then went back the next day?

I know, people who still believe the official story are crazier the us "wacky conspiracy theorists"!

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skibum

If it were as you say impossible for the nose gear to reach the wall...Would thatnot also make it impossible for an object, such as a missile or bomb, from causing the damage. If the columns are in the way for one theory then they would be in the way for others. I'm not aware af missiles or bombs that would be able to weave the fantastic course Killtown shows.
Did said missile or bomb bounce of a column or something?

Is there a shaped charge that can direct its energy around objects like that?
[edit on 1/4/06 by Skibum]

If the perps set the blast in front of the hole inside the building perpendicular to the exit hole, they'd have a clear shot.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   
these debates are so widely renowned..why doesn,t a member. or chief or spokesman for the fire n rescue team say" yeah.. we made the hole at the back to enter the building for access"????

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by AGENT_T
these debates are so widely renowned..why doesn,t a member. or chief or spokesman for the fire n rescue team say" yeah.. we made the hole at the back to enter the building for access"????

The exit hole clearly shows it was made from the inside. Was it made bigger from the outside afterward? There is some evidence of that from the chip marks on the outline of the biege masonry.

What seems clear to me is that NOTHING that may have entered the outside of the building (E ring) caused that exit hole in the C ring, not a 757, global hawk, or even a bunker busting missile.

SMR

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 03:35 AM
link   
20+ years working with fiberglass and other lightwieght fiber materials, I would have never thought it to be strong enough to punch through all that and still be left in a huge chunk like that...

If material such as these can handle such great force, perhaps kevlar vests are not what police are in need of.

No way in a million years would a light composite from an aircraft ( nose cone ) be able to go through all that.It would have been shattered after the first impact and what was left, be just a few yards from where it made impact....and not much would even be left of it.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMR
20+ years working with fiberglass and other lightwieght fiber materials, I would have never thought it to be strong enough to punch through all that and still be left in a huge chunk like that...

If material such as these can handle such great force, perhaps kevlar vests are not what police are in need of.

No way in a million years would a light composite from an aircraft ( nose cone ) be able to go through all that.It would have been shattered after the first impact and what was left, be just a few yards from where it made impact....and not much would even be left of it.

Yes, that's why I almost fell to the floor when the Penta-Perps said the nose punched out that hole!

It's obvious that NOTHING that might of entered the E Ring traveled through around all those entact columns to cause that punchout hole the size and shape of a 757's nose cone.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   
So since the plane (or any other aircraft for that matter) had to pierce through the 1st story only, do you see any evidence that the nose/fuselage entered through the 1st story of Ring D on it's way to punch out the hole in Ring C?

Red lines = impact hole. Yellow line = plane trajectory. (Photo source: Smithsonian)

Close up magnified 200%.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   
It doesnt appear that anything large went through there. But the laws of physics apparently were suspended on 9/11/01 so I guess anything is possible.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join