It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

google's plans for world domination?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Is it possible that google's plans for domination extend beyond cyberspace and computers?

www.theregister.co.uk...

Oh well, at least there not Microsoft

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Yup you can either have google or microsoft running the show! I don't know what one is worse?

I liked the bit about buying New Zealand, so they can operate it all from a volcano
did make me laugh

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Haha googles plan for world domination... LOL. The name alone is just funny.. I don't know about them but I do know that the NWO is already in place.

Here's a site you can check it out on. www.infowars.com

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 10:31 AM
link   
HAHAHA... googles plans for world dmomintion your funny but there are many things that lead away from that point see the People who created google did for the money...

[edit on 21-3-2006 by ShadowdragonAP45]

[edit on 21-3-2006 by ShadowdragonAP45]

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 11:30 AM
link   
To me this issue does not seem funny at all. The centralization itself is a bad thing with numerous examples around, but things get much worse when the information is being centralized.

Here is an interesting short movie which I found slightly scary if that's where we are heading - EPIC 2014

Another questionable thing is Google privacy policies - Google mail is evil

"While Google brags that no humans will read your emails, the entire Gmail program will involve extensive automated profiling of you as an individual. Google will be sharing the non-identifiable portions of your profile with anyone they choose. If the ownership of Google changes, or there is a merger, the entire personally-identifiable profile will be available to the new owners or partners."

Profiling of me? No, thank you, sir! I'm able to make my mind myself, but obviously the web giant has an opposite opinion. I don't want the information to be personalized and the developments as shown in the Minority Report to occur. However, I'm not sure we have a chance to avoid that. Could you live seeing the personalized TV programs, advertisements adopted specially for you? I couldn't. Some people are already too much narrow-minded!

Here is another page which explains why I think that Google already stinks - Google as Big Brother

Personally I don't use any Google products except it's search engine though I registered on Gmail as well. I reiceve loads of spam every day to my mailbox on Gmail depsite the fact that I have never used that e-mail address on any website, neither I use it for communication - it just exists and annoys me.

Yes - Google is evil...

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Most commercial enterprises such as supermarkets etc use and store information about ALL their customers. Also I heard a while back on ATS that Google was a military operation...

join