It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Agenda 21, is it a big part of the end of life as we know it?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Someone I know from another board pointed these links out and is very concerned about it. The bleeding heart liberal in me thinks it sounds great but the old girl, Little red riding hood, who has gotten chewed up and spit out by the big bad wolf dressed up like granny too many times has to wonder, is this Agenda 21 one more plan to rob the poor to make the rich, richer? Is anyone here familiar with Agenda 21 and what do you think? Should we all be worried and why?

www.crossroad.to...
"...current lifestyles and consumption patterns of the affluent middle class - involving high meat intake use of fossil fuels, appliances, home and work-place air-conditioning, and suburban housing - are not sustainable. A shift is necessary. which will require a vast strengthening of the multilateral system, including the United Nations..." [1] Maurice Strong , opening speech at the 1992 UN Conference on Environment and Development

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Agenda 21, the UN blueprint for global transformation, sounds good to many well meaning people. Drafted for the purpose of creating "sustainable societies", it has been welcomed by nations around the world. Political, cultural, and media leaders have embraced its alluring visions of social justice and a healthy planet. They hide the lies behind its doomsday scenarios and fraudulent science. Relatively few consider the contrary facts and colossal costs.

After all, what could be wrong with preserving resources for the next generation? Why not limit consumption and reduce energy use? Why not abolish poverty and establish a global welfare system to train parents, monitor intolerance, and meet all our needs? Why not save the planet by trading cars for bikes, an open market for "self-sustaining communities," and single dwellings for dense "human settlements" (located on transit lines) where everyone would dialogue, share common ground, and be equal?

www.federalobserver.com...

www.newswithviews.com...

www.crossroad.to...

www.un.org...

www.un.org...

[edit on 16-3-2006 by goose]

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 08:42 AM
link   
good to see someone interested in it
this is 'the big idea' they talk about

be worried, very, very worried

here is a nice link for you m8
nord.twu.net...

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 08:10 PM
link   
The person having much to do with this agenda, is maurice strong. I did a search on that name and I was surprised to see just how involved with world politics this guy really is. At one time he was the "behind the scenes guy" with several major world government organizations. Yet, I had never heard of him until my friend dave told me about him. He maintains positions in organizations that are a little more low key, yet sill carries a lot of power and responsibility, yet he avoids a lot of publicity. He seems to be the more likely suspect of some sort of NWO figurehead.

"He's dangerous because he's a much smarter and shrewder man [than many in the UN system]," comments Charles Lichenstein, deputy ambassador to the UN under President Reagan. "I think he is a very dangerous ideologue, way over to the Left."

iresist.com...

Agenda 21 struck me as odd, but it is still really hard to say if it is some sort of NWO agenda. On one hand,f we eliminate urban sprawl, we can utilize more land for farmingand the commute to work would be a lot morew practical. Possibly involving more subways, more bussing/light rail comuting, saving money , fossil fuels, and time.
The agenda was devised at the UN "earth summit"in order to elliminate pollution, save energy and to allow sustainable development. However, the police system, and even government structure would be adjusted to fit the new living style. The truth is the agenda is very nebulous as to what is meant by the elimination of urban sprawl, and how it is to be eliminated.

Lately Strong has been under some heat due to his indictment in the "oil for food" scandal.

UN officials, speaking on condition of anonymity, said senior UN staff have recommended that Strong be suspended.

Strong denies any involvement with the $64 billion US humanitarian program in Iraq and has pledged to co-operate with an oil-for-food investigation led by former U.S. Federal Reserve chairman Paul Volcker. Volcker's committee is investigating whether Strong had any ties to the program.

www.ctv.ca...

so now it is hard to say what will be happening with this agenda, or even what it means to us. I don't think that this will come at us anytime soon, but it will probab;y come back to bite us, in the end.

www.un.org...

[edit on 17-3-2006 by Eyeofhorus]

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 11:21 AM
link   
maurice strong, yes, thats a name i see come up alot.
If i had to put a name on who the conspirators were id have Maurice Stong as one of them.

If it comes from the UN then its illuminati i think. The UN came from the 2nd World War, it has illuminati all over it from inception and is a world government system. Agenda 21 is illuminati.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Just wanted to point out that Rex 84 and Agenda 21 have been around in planning or early formative stages since 1994 ish and onward.

Interesting that it seems to just now be "seen" or "understood" by most conspiracy researchers. I monitor various "news" outlets and shows etc, and found that several shortwave radio persons are mentioning either Rex 84, Agenda 21, or both.

Where do we go from here? Well now; that's already been decided by others and we have little to no control over it.

Strap yourself in cause it's gonna be a wild ride(actually many folks won't even notice change as it occurs, hindsight 20/20 and all).

X

P.S. Dunno if any have seen or remember my "treason and lies of zionism" thread but I promised I'm working on a HUGE research project related to our civilization being basically a giant prison colony. Well I'm about halfway done with it as is, and it ties concepts of r84, Agenda 21, and Project Northwoods together to show how one hand washes the other so to speak. Dunno if it'll be accepted when read by masses, but nothing revolutionary ever is at first, right? hehe cheers!

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 06:46 AM
link   
is it a research project or a specualtion project?

id be very interested in reading real research about how things interact in real life

But i cant stand fancy academic theories which specualte forever, have no serious investigation and are then left on the table while everyone goes down the pub, gets pissd and forgets about it.

This stuff is real, its not a game

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I ask you what is money?
its a man made materialistic construct for those who own, to controll those who dont.

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Ah the New World Order. I am not too worried about it. And even if it does happen...well I believe it is happening as we speak, but even if these things are reality, there's nothing we can do about it. Everything happens for a reason, and what ever happens...happens. Period. So, mine as well just live your life up to its fullest. I don't think anything major will happen for a while.

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Hey Xatnys

You might want to add this to your research project if you haven't already seen it.

biz.yahoo.com...

Its a story about KBR, the subsidiary of Halliburton, and the contract they got from the Dept. of Homeland Security for $385 million over the next 5 years. The contract, which is effective immediately, provides for establishing temporary detention and processing capabilities to augment existing ICE Detention and Removal Operations (DRO) Program facilities in the event of an emergency influx of immigrants into the U.S., or to support the rapid development of new programs. The contingency support contract provides for planning and, if required, initiation of specific engineering, construction and logistics support tasks to establish, operate and maintain one or more expansion facilities.

The contract may also provide migrant detention support to other U.S. Government organizations in the event of an immigration emergency, as well as the development of a plan to react to a national emergency, such as a natural disaster. In the event of a natural disaster, the contractor could be tasked with providing housing for ICE personnel performing law enforcement functions in support of relief efforts.

It lends credence to the Rex 84 facilities that already exist just in case someone were to dismiss it as hogwash.

Now, why there would be a huge influx of illegal immigrants is beyond me.

The only thing to come to mind is the Pentagon paper that talked about abrupt climate change. I couldn't find the original document, but this link summarizes it pretty good.

www.sonoma.edu...

The interesting thing was about refugees...
Military showdowns could be fast and furious, the report speculates: In 2015, conflict in Europe over supplies of food and water leads to strained relations. In 2022, France and Germany battle over the Rhine River's water. The U.S. Defense Department seals off America's borders to stanch floods of refugees from Mexico and the Caribbean. In 2025, as energy costs increase in nations struggling to cope with warmer and colder weather, the United States and China square off over access to Saudi Arabian oil.

So it appears they are looking to get ahead of a possible climatological disaster.

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 06:56 AM
link   
The more i read peoples posts on ATS, the more it makes me want to get all political and start making noises about all this! Then i remember whhat people said when i was telling them that all the evidence points to inside jobs on 9-11 and 7-7 here in the UK. Blank looks, total denial, and then mud slinging! So i guess thanks for the heads up in your post as it makes my plans speed up a little bit. As for the sheeple who refuse to see past their next mcdonalds/ pair of shoes / car payments/ mortgages, well i guess thats what these programs are for : Imprison the sheeple to make them work for the benefit of the elite.

We need to wake up now, or wake up tomorrow in a world wide prison camp.

join