It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Church Pamphlet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Holy Crap...I just got a pamphlet in the mail today sent out by..Shawn Boonstra.. Or at least he's the speaker that's coming to my city to talk to us. And it's got all this stuff about the NWO and Armageddon. It doesn't really go into detail about any of these things, but I read the entire thing and it says stuff about these three signs.
1. NWO
2.A Planet in Upheaval
3. Armageddon.

It has a website listed in here..www.unlockthesigns.com but what I found strange was that on the back it says MARCH 10 2006, A new world order. That's the day their coming to my city to speak but out of the three signs they have that on the back..and nothing else abou the other ones..

I'm going to see if I can go, I might have to go to a volleyball tourney that weekend but I don't play until 10:30 the next day. So I'll see if i can stay to see this..Maybe even record some if its strange I'll post an update if I find something new..

[edit on 7-3-2006 by StrangledHeart]

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   

hope you will join me this March for Revelation Speaks Peace—Unlocking the Signs. During this series, I will explore the book of Revelation chapter-by-chapter and use the Bible itself to unlock the signs in this mysterious book. Over the course of the series, you will discover the message of hope revealed in Revelation’s pages. The meetings begin March 10 and you can use this website to find the location near you. Reserve your free seat today!

That's from the website you provided.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Cool I'll check out the website. But I doubt there's going to be spaekers near me since I live in a small city.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Ahh I'm leaving at 5 the day when they come here..maybe I can get somone else to go watch and video tape it for me...Anyone else see them ever comet o their town or city?

join