It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Catholic Cardinal Defies Law

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 10:26 PM
link   
What is everyones take on Cardinal Mahony of Los Angeles deciding that he is above immigrations laws and orders his priests to continue to feed, clothe and in general continue to aid the illegal aliens into this country? I just watched the Fox news, with Bill O'reilly who was discussing the issue.

From what was discussed I see that this particular Cardinal was very supportive of the pediophile cases within the church and now wants to aid and assist illegal aliens, disregarding the laws. Has to be some line somewhere to end these high positioned Priests and Cardinals doing what they like, but I guess maybe theres not.

I feel that its time for someone to really take some initiative and lay down the law on these powerful people who just do as they please and most times get away with it or are just lightly warned about their actions.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 06:32 AM
link   
If he wants to help, I would send him to Mexico where he could be closer to the problem.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Those people in religion do need a good swift booting. They are not chosen one's. They are not superior. And despite what they think, they are still bound by our law's. No one is above that. Those kind of people keep continuing to push thing's the way they are, nothing good will come of it. He should be held accountable for his action's, regardless of religous belief's. Just because they hold different view's doesn't make them above everyone else and free to do as they please.

join