It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon SELLS Biological Weapons Gear to public!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Got your attention? Well here is yet ANOTHER version of BULL# in the media... The GAO set up a phony corporation to track what the Pentagon sells to the public.

CNN is making it sound as though they sold Anthrax (by their headline which I pretty much captured here) They sold BASIC ITEMS you can buy at any scientific product store/website.

The REAL problem is the dumb#s sold the items for $0.40 on the dollar! That's just plain STUPID business... NOT a threat to national security like the headline makes it appear to be.

The problem is that a whole lot of people will simply read the headline and run with it! This is the problem with the whole WMD issue!

PEACE...
m...

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Could you please link to the original CNN article/story? The way you have written your post, I'm not sure if you mean to say that CNN is saying that the Pentagon is selling anthrax or ANTI-anthrax materials to the public.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Agreed, it's a huge load of hype and bull#

Trying to scare the American public a little more and get them all riled up against the "big bad bogeyman", ie terrorists.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by onlyinmydreams

Could you please link to the original CNN article/story? The way you have written your post, I'm not sure if you mean to say that CNN is saying that the Pentagon is selling anthrax or ANTI-anthrax materials to the public.

www.cnn.com...

new topics

top topics

join