It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New Soma!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 12:11 AM
link   

www.rense.com...
Big Pharma Pushes
"Miracle Cure" For
Holocaust Denial Syndrome

By Michael James
in Frankfurt, Germany
2-20-6

FRANKFURT, Germany -- Governments, police services and prison authorities around the world are reportedly "overjoyed" by the launch of a new prescription drug that cures people who are suffering doubts about the veracity of the so-called Jewish Holocaust.

HAHAHAHA

Don't you think that with a drug like this, the human could be put in slavery in a very short time period? It would be hell! I don't know if they work on something like that but why not? There is crazy scientists everywhere in the world!

[edit on 22-2-2006 by Vitchilo]
[edited to use 'ex' tags -nygdan]

[edit on 22-2-2006 by Nygdan]

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 12:59 AM
link   

There are however side effects associated with Holozac. It's active ingredient Zionine has been shown to cause a pathological hatred of Palestinians and Muslims in general.

"It's not for cartoonists or editor's of Mossad-controlled newspapers," Haggler explained. "We are also cautioning doctors not to prescribe to patients who have a habit of harming either themselves or complete strangers and who then blame that harm on imaginary Arab terrorists."

LOL, I got a good laugh out of these two paragraphs. Thanks for posting this, it's definiatly a funny article. Political satire at its best! I'm going to have to check out the rest of this guys articles.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 02:47 AM
link   
That's some funny ****. Had me going for a while. It's kind of sad that I actually deemed this possible for the first couple of paragraphs. Mabye they should just give Holocaust deniers some flouridated toothpaste!

[edit on 22-2-2006 by WithinyouWithoutyou]

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
There are however side effects associated with Holozac. It's active ingredient Zionine has been shown to cause a pathological hatred of Palestinians and Muslims in general.

Say, what happens when you give this drug to a Palestinian? Does he hate himself and his people so much that he'd turn around and suicide-bomb his town?

What a silly article. Good laughs, though

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Hehe that was pretty funny. I thought it was real at first, I couldn't believe it hehe.

Originally posted by WithinyouWithoutyou
Mabye they should just give Holocaust deniers some flouridated toothpaste!

No way. That would cause another Holocaust

top topics

join