It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A little help if you will....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Being new here and very interested in all of this...I was wondering if someone could compile a list of books to read about the topics discussed.

The antartic one by soothsayer is a great example but who has time to to go through each thread and remember what books were referenced there.

I am an avid reader and would love some help building a collection.

thanks,

Kafer

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Welcome aboard. I didn't really see a spacific list of topics you like so good luck.

Not sure how anyone would be able to go through and catagorize a list exept to go through each thread. So weather its you or some one else it will take a long time.

My sugestion is take your time and just pick your favorite subject and read one thats going, If you can't find a thread on your subject start one.

Start the thread, lay down as much info as you can on the subject and wait for others to chime in with what the got on the subject.

Good luck.

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I would be willing to help search for book titles within the lists if you tell me what subject you want searched first--I have no life

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I realize that I was a clear as mud with that request but if there was a thread in this forum where the information could be compiled and as people read/found books on a&l civilizations they could post them there it would help a new guy like myself do a little homework outside of the forums.

A tremendous effort...yes but one that we could all work on with little effort

join