It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman Locked in Storage Facility for 63 Days

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Another one from the stranger side. How can someone go missing for 63 days? Very odd..

Wanda Hudson nearly starved after spending nine weeks locked inside a storage space she had rented, and she says in a lawsuit that the storage company was to blame.

Hudson, 44, is seeking $10 million from Parkway Storage, claiming negligence on the part of the company that rented her a unit in early October 2001, her attorney said.

Hudson rented an enclosure measuring 30 feet by 10 feet, paid a month's rent, then moved her furniture and other belongings inside, Mantiply said.

On Nov. 7, 2001, Mantiply told jurors, Hudson paid another month's rent. That night, while on a security check, the facility's manager found Hudson's storage unit unlocked and partially open, and locked it, Mantiply said.

www.tuscaloosanews.com.../20030926/APN/309260540&cachetime=5

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 01:27 PM
link   
did she have food? i guesse she had to have water?
other wise poor old david blaine has lost out to a 44 year old lady who got locked in a storage unit

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Where was her family or friends....if i didnt see a mate for about 3 days i would be getting worried...let alone all that time

wierd.....what about her job,,,,,

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I'd think that if she was truly trying to get out that someone would've heard her long before 63 days had passed...

then a nice $10M lawsuit...smells fishy..who would store enough water for 63 days in a storage unit?

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 01:59 PM
link   
agreed seams like a setup....

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 02:30 PM
link   
article says she was evicted maybe she was living in there

new topics

top topics

join