It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mark of beast

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I had a conversation with a christian the other day. He was ranting about how the mark of thr beast is the bar code and the rfid chips with credit and debit card information. This got me thinking. history shows that christians are often out of phase with prophecy. They never are able to correctly interpret it. such as the state of israel in 1948. So it can be reasoned that the most popular theories are incorrect.

This might be a bit scary. but what if we will never be able to recognize the mark of the beast. and the only one who is ranting about it is elijah the prophet. but we won't belive him. I think that the prophecy of malachi when speaking about the curse upon the earth when leijah comes is really refering to the mark of the beast.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Interestingly, Elijah is sometimes seen as a survival of a more paganistic religion, and sometimes even equated with the shia and associated groups extreme veneration of Ali (ie, Elijah and Ali represent modern survivals of the tradition of worshipiing this Eli-ja incarnation of god).

So if Elijah is going to warn people about the mark, and the mark is, if nothing else, indicative of beleiving in the wrong god, then, amoung other things, those who will be saved will venerate Ali and the other manifestations of this worship.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Interestingly, Elijah is sometimes seen as a survival of a more paganistic religion, and sometimes even equated with the shia and associated groups extreme veneration of Ali (ie, Elijah and Ali represent modern survivals of the tradition of worshipiing this Eli-ja incarnation of god).

So if Elijah is going to warn people about the mark, and the mark is, if nothing else, indicative of beleiving in the wrong god, then, amoung other things, those who will be saved will venerate Ali and the other manifestations of this worship.

dude you made no sense whatsoever. can you prove that there was a god called ali? I supppose you do not know what i am talking about.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   
erm... Nygdan, do you know who Elijah is? Also last time I checked only a few overzealous naive Christians actually fell into the Dispensionalist trap (that would be Hal Lindsey and her goons which claimed Christ would return in 1988. False prophet). Want proof? 80,000,000 Evangelicals in America, less than a million people tune in weekly to Pat "Balaam" Robertson. You also have to think outside of America- there are hundreds upon hundreds of million of Evangelicals outside of it. Btw- gave you a vote.

[edit on 20-1-2006 by Nakash]

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   
In basic numerology which allots every letter a number i.e. A=1 B=2 C=3 etc going to 9 and 10 =1 11=2 12=3 we find that only three letters in the european alphabets have the root of 6.
These 3 letters are the FO and X.
FOX.

new topics

top topics

join