It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS.talk: Pickles Pick: 01

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   

PODcast: Pickles Pick: 01
My new show, general inroduction and chat about the support shown for WOS

length: 08:49
file: btstpod_1179.mp3
size: 3103k
feed: btst

[edit on 1/4/2006 by Amorymeltzer]

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Has any one got any ideas for me on this. I would be willing to take any ideas that people have something that is not coverd allread by existing PODshows. Or if you have any questions you would like me to put to the Admins of this site.

Also if SO, Springer or Simon are reading this, if you are intrested or willing to come on my show please let me know. Or if you would like me to come onto your show i would be more then willing.

Thank you to the people who have already downloaded or those ones that still to, i hope you enjoyed listening to it as much as i enjoyed making it.

Pickle.

(P.S. Sorry for the bad quality of the recording i still new to this. I am also sorry if my accent is hard to understand, but the Scouse language is a mixing pot of Irish/Scotish/Lancashire and many others.)

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Great job pickle - LOVE your voice. And your intro too. Especially that applause. Very tasty.

Really - keep podcasting. I have to listen carefully to get your accent, but that is okay. Paying attention is NOT a bad thing.

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I'm glad to see you in pod world Pickle, Your going to love it here. Or atleast I do

I wouldn't worry about your accent my friend, If the good folks here can put up with my southern drawl then you should have an easy time with them.

I look forward to more casts from you.

Love and light,

Wupy

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Thank you both for your responces. I do agree that my accent is hard to understand, and us scoucers realy do speak fast wich makes it worse. I do enjoy making these PODs and there will be roughly one a week, so thank you again and i hope that you become regular listeners.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 09:51 AM
link   
*cries* Great podcast, but I had to re-listen to several sections of it, repeatedly, when you started going *really* fast.
Keep up the good work, and keep podcasting, goodness knows we need some more non-yankee accents in podspace. ^_^

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Sounds like you have a good plan running. I like the idea of a member's perspective review of the site.

The one thing I would suggest is to check your bass or gain, there is a big time "hum" when your speaking. Maybe an insulation issue on the mic jack.

Springer...

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
Sounds like you have a good plan running. I like the idea of a member's perspective review of the site.

The one thing I would suggest is to check your bass or gain, there is a big time "hum" when your speaking. Maybe an insulation issue on the mic jack.

Springer...

Thank you i will, i think it could be a rubbish mic it was only cheap but i will try it on my other PC to see what its like.

top topics

join