It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A New Direction for California?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 08:12 AM
link   
www.draftmelgibson.com... Dambit!

If Governor Schwarzenegger decides not to run for re-election, who should run?

Rumors abound that, following the horrendous defeat of his Special Election ballot measures, Governor Schwarzenegger may not run for re-election.

Clearly, if there is no Christian actor with no political experience waiting to govern the most populous state in the nation, we are in trouble. And, with the possibility that a high profile liberal Jew like Warren Beatty will enter the race, it is imperative that Republicans find a strong, appealing Christian who can win on Election Day.

We believe that Christian is Mel Gibson. If you agree, sign our petition to encourage Mel to run for Governor.

Mel on the Issues!

The Holocaust: "Why are they calling her a Nazi? ... Because modern secular Judaism wants to blame the Holocaust on the Catholic Church. And it's a lie. And it's revisionism. And they've been working on that one for a while."

The Jews: "To a Jew a Christian commits idolatry every time he looks at a crucifix and says a prayer. You know they're in control and they're going to get in control the way things are going. Because they get all of our people...They killed several generations of us Americans. The Jews weren't in the army much in WWI that because they were fomenting a revolt in Russia."

The Gays :"They take it up the ass."

His Own Sexuality : "Do I sound like a homosexual? Do I talk like them? Do I move like them?"

Vatican II: Vatican II corrupted the institution of the church. Look at the main fruits: dwindling numbers and pedophilia."

Stem Cell Research: "...Are we going to turn women into egg factories using follicle-stimulating-hormone drugs, which are known to cause cancer?"

Evolution: "...I think it's [bad word]. If it isn't, why are they [monkeys and apes] still around? How come apes aren't people yet? It's a nice theory, but I can't swallow it. There's a big credibility gap. The carbon dating thing that tells you how long something's been around, how accurate is that, really? I've got one of Darwin's books at home and some of that stuff is pretty damn funny. Some of his stuff is true, like that the giraffe has a long neck so it can reach the leaves. But I just don't think you can swallow the whole piece."

You may think it's satirical political commentary (which it is), but Mel Gibson is 100% in tune with prominent Republican leadership in many circles today. This is a mainstream Republican folks! Forget Santorum, Dobson and the Reverend Moon. They're so 2005.

And forget Governor. Mel Gibson for President! Why the heck not?

Making Fundamentalist Christians feel good about themselves is what the White House is for, right?

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   
lol mel gibson. Jeez this state is farther down the toilet than the country in general which says a lot.

new topics

join