It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Allegations of US Mistreating Prisoners

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Breaking news!
One of Sadaam's co-defendant, Barzan Ibrahim al-Tikriti, Saddam's former intelligence chief today reported some of the mistreatment that he has received from the US Military.
He had to wait 4 months before he was given cigarettes and the cigarettes that he got from his jailers were of inferior quality.
The food that he has been given is so bad that he has lost 18 kilos in 2 months.

These new allegations of prisoner mistreatment comes on the heels of Sadaam's own complaints of having his notepad confiscated as well as having to climb several flights of stairs due to a broken elevator.
Will this torture never end????
:bnghd::bnghd::bnghd:
Edited to fix link

Yahoo< br />
[edit on 9-12-2005 by kenshiro2012]

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 09:42 AM
link   

A lot of people would pay a huge amount of money to go to a health resort if it made them lose that much weight and got them to quit smoking...

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by kenshiro2012

He had to wait 4 months before he was given cigarettes and the cigarettes that he got from his jailers were of inferior quality.

I bet they were something vulgar like Benson & Hedges or Lambert & Butler. If so, you can't blame the man, I mean come on. If I had to wait 4 months for a ciggarette, and they turned out to be that kind of junk, I'd be

join