It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yet Another Claimed Bigfoot Photo

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 01:33 AM
link   
The "Bigfoot" has an interesting resemblance to the Patterson Bigfoot. So I tried the theory. (I'm no Photoshop expert so it's not top quality...
)

This is what I came up with...

The one on the right looks quite similar... I.e. could this be a/the real Bigfoot or a Patterson copy and paste Photoshop?

Any opinions on this theory?

Edit: If the above picture doesn't show/is slow, try this link:
Other link

[edit on 5-12-2005 by Gemwolf]

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I was just reading this thread and wanted to let youknow that my organization debunked the picture successfully and to the satisfaction of the photographer and subject in the film.

It turned out it was rock that had falled from the cliff edge a couple of hundred feet off.

We ruled out any photoshop work because the photographer sent us a copy of the index print and negatives.

Full report can be read at Lasalle Falls Wisconsin Pic

Steve Kulls
"The Squatchdetective"

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
And now for the debunking.

If the photografer had taken two pitures .. the one WITH and the one WITHOUT, this guy would have problems. Because its a big rock formation.

The trees just form a creature with their branches ..

Wig

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by squatchdetective
I was just reading this thread and wanted to let youknow that my organization debunked the picture successfully and to the satisfaction of the photographer and subject in the film.

I have briefly skimmed over your debunk material, and I have to say I am not impressed. You appear to have gone back to the location and taken another photo for comparison - Good job - but you went at the wrong time of year, so you have leaves on the trees. I don't think much of your "points of reference" in the comparison shots, I think you are a bit off with them. A walk further up the valey to the alledged rock fall would have been useful.

The case is still open IMO.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wig

Originally posted by squatchdetective

I have briefly skimmed over your debunk material, and I have to say I am not impressed. You appear to have gone back to the location and taken another photo for comparison - Good job - but you went at the wrong time of year, so you have leaves on the trees. I don't think much of your "points of reference" in the comparison shots, I think you are a bit off with them. A walk further up the valey to the alledged rock fall would have been useful.

The case is still open IMO.

Well sir it's a volunteer organization and quite some distance...so we go when we can go. Some people will try to believe anything or discredit any tyoe of debunking. Our job there was not to impress you, nor anyone, just to get to the truth. And the truth is...ITS ROCK!

Again if you read the ENTIRE report, the rock summit the investigator noted could not have been scaled. (In other words that was far as he was prepared to go)

I laugh at folks the "Monday Morning Quarterback". Most have not even conducted any Sasquatch Field research themselves.

My points of reference were not off.

Wig

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I appreciate your efforts or that of your volunteer, but the foliage makes a comparison next to impossible.

Points of reference:
You appear to have the beasts left hand on the tree in the correct position, but that's the only point AFAICS that you do have correct, all the others are out.

You cannot say from this green foliage photo that the beast was just rocks. You have not found the truth, you have found conjecture, not proof. If you want proof, then a photo at the same time of year will be required.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Im dissapointed
the link to this photo does not work anymore

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by tep200377

Pictures of Big Foot looks more like a friend dressed in all black clothing and the camera lens/focal point was purposely blurred. A zoom and corrective lens focal point would solve alot of problems. The young man whom took the pictures needs to resume his job as a corrections officer instead of trying to get individualized attention to feel more important in life.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Does this yeti/snowman look real to anyone? Has it been debunked? To me it's pretty convincing. I'm wondering if it is a fake or the real deal and if real have more of them been found or tracked.I'm assuming this is taken in asia.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
LOL picture deleted... woot for lack of evidence.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Did someone happen to save the enlarged version of this, so we can all come up with our own conclusions....

All I have seen is the medium sized photo.

From what I have seen, the grain of the photo seems consistent....

I would really like to see this enlarged version like some of the others have seen....

Anyone?

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
there are very recent news reports about an "amomongo" terrorizing farmers; it could be a sasquatch

ats thread

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Yeah just visited this thread and most of the links are busted. Anyone have originals that can be re-hosted?

I've seen these before, maybe even on TV. Hasn't this been discussed on ATS yet?

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SantaClaus

I think it may have been on tv.
Looks familiar to me.
I would agree with the post from tep, above, that it is a rock formation and the shape comes from the tree branches.

Wig

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Post #6 has the images, I don't think there was one which was any better than that. A pity image 1 is not showing anymore but image 2 is sufficient, click on it to make it bigger.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
That Bigfoot looks like a distant cousin to our clan of Bigfoot brethren that live in the forests near us. Hmmm...

Our Bigfoot Team
www.OurBigfoot.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Unfortunately, I arrive after the bandwidth is exceeded and almost all the pics are taken down or "missing links" (to pun very badly about BF). This is the best BF pic set I've seen,from Canada, Ben Matine & Jim Jardineau shots.
The island Tomagami is misspelled,and is closer to Temegami . The info is confusing. www.ontariosasquatch.com... here ,but www.sciam.com... here you can read brief descriptions by individuals.

[edit on 26-8-2008 by vze2xjjk]

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by vze2xjjk

its been debunked mate, see the end of this thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   
big foot exists. several times it has been recited in valmiki ramayana in baal kaand. In some hundred years , sacrification of yeti was common even king dasruth performed those rituals.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join