It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gulf Coast Facilities: LA to FL-PANHNDL

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I’m just going to go over this. I'm not really bothered if anyone decides to look me up based on information from this thread, go ahead if you want.

I lived in Pensacola Florida SEVERAL times, constantly driving to and fro on I-10. I saw a thread just bellow this (about 10 or so threads down) which reminded me of a few experiences. The following thread is a mix of information about facilities here and related events that I have experienced, read about, or heard of. Read all of it, before making a judgmental reply.

First off. Along I-10 you pass several major places on the Gulf between Mississippi and Eglin AFB.

Ingalls Ship Yard, a sub division of Northrop Grumman Ship Systems. They supposedly make US Destroyers and other Ship systems there.

NASA's John C. Stennis Space Center, where rocket testing occurs; Apparently when they tested all 5 Saturn V engines at once (held in place), Mobile Alabama (about 100 miles or less away) felt it like an earth quake.

Pensacola Naval Air Station, supposed to not be an active base outside of refuel and air shows (Blue Angels)

Eglin Air Force Base, the world’s largest free world public air force base. I don't think I need to tell people much more about this as, it’s not something hard to look into.

The old SAGE Radar site on Dolphin Island, still fenced in and maintained on a clean rate. (For a map of SAGE Radar sites in the US, please refer to This Map, some people believe the SAGE are used to influence the mental state of beings.)

Besides these major facilities, there are several sub-bases in the areas. Helicopter fields, training centers, SAM sites (located under ground in pop up bunkers, mostly around the bases and the local air ports), towers (mostly civilian, some are marked government property), government dishes (most of the dishes are in the middle of no where beside roads, and a lot of them are marked government property. These easily could be used for other purposes besides the military).

Of all the small bases that have caught my eye locally, one of them stands out. Saufley Field, Pensacola Florida; its primary uses and sections are the NETPDTC (Naval Education & Training Program Development & Technology Center), a Level 1 Federal Prison Camp, DFAS (Defense Financial Accounting Systems Activity), and several other programs. It has approximately a 10 foot high mound surrounding part of the base so you can not see in directly. (This may have changed in the past year, and supposed use is to prevent prisoner escape...wouldn’t that be a fence, not a mound?) I often wonder if this is not one of the FEMA camps sometimes mentioned online.

Eglin AFB also is interesting. It has several towns built up around the facility, defenses, swamps, wild preserves (also I'd like to point out almost ever single base I have seen has an adjacent wild life preserve...), and an active staging point for several weapon laden planes for war and testing. Also the area is used in fire testing of new weapons like the MOAB (Mother of All Bombs).

Experience wise...I have some nice tales.

At the NAS, about two decades ago or less, a monkey bit two naval researchers when NAS was active. The entire hospitals knew about this, and were told to NOT tell a soul, to prevent mass panic. In the hospital the two men were kept, anyone going to them had to wear full HAZMAT suits, and those suits were immediately burned upon exiting of the containment room at Sacred Heart Hospital. The monkey was killed, the officers died. No other information that I can provide.

Ivan, Katrina, and the majority of the hurricanes are Military tests, or so I theorize. Almost all the hurricanes at one point or another have grazed, damaged, or directly hit the local area.

Ivan was a high Category 3 (also check its path HERE), however, local wind instruments (I was in the eye wall, land fall, 10 miles inland) picked up 165 MPH winds, sustained in the eye wall. This would make Ivan a category 5, not a high 3. Why do I say this? Well, I would call it a mistake...but... Also, when Ivan was south of Cuba, a 6.0 earthquake occurred a few hundred miles in front of Ivan: Go here: www.emsc-csem.org... Later, Ivan passed DIRECTLY over this spot. Remember this piece of information; I will refer to it again.

Hundreds died not a few dozen. Medical friends in local hospitals claimed to see three semi loads of bodies carted off by the military, FEMA, and other groups that first passed through local inspections.

Now, I’m not getting off Facilities, this has everything to do with the facilities. Just read on.

2005 Hurricane season broke all records, period. The most remarkable fact is Hurricane Wilma. Wilma sustained Category 5 with 175 MPH winds with only a 2 mile wide eye. No large hurricane has ever done this. Wilma had an eye wall replace and maintained category 5. Wilma broke all rules and strengthened in a heavy wind shear. Wilma had the lowest recorded pressure in the Atlantic, 882 Millibars. The C-130 Hurricane Hunter almost crashed in Wilma's eye.

Also in 2005, a typhoon (hurricane) hit Taiwan...an EARTHQUAKE occurred WHILE the hurricane was OVER Taiwan, in the SAME spot and that SAME time. I have a feeling that these hurricanes were man made. The largest, most logical place for such control facilities in my area, Eglin Air Force Base, which as a miracle, escaped barely with any Ivan Damage, but Dolphin Island, Pensacola NAS, and other closer bases had multiple views of this.

When the power was out I would sleep in my bed, with the window open and no covers. I had a digital battery clock that is lighted, and some pet Gerbils who make noise every night. At 2:11 AM (If my memory recalls correct), absolute fear went into my guts, and I woke up. I could NOT move. Alien visits? Some would think it was such... 2:14 AM, bright lights filled my window, and I looked at the lights. No...Not an UFO out side my window. Humvee fog lights; three men in white coats, and two soldiers in field gear stood in the window talking. Their voices were slurred. I do not remember much besides muffled, slurred talking and lights. At 2:19 AM, my gerbils began making noise, the men got into their Humvee, backed out of the yard into the road. I shot out of bed soon as they were on the road. The clock showed 2:20 AM. The Humvee was driving off. Not a dream.

Ivan was covered by the military researchers, for some reason. Weather control? I suspect they were from Eglin, as a lot of those troops were from there to assist with FEMA.

Another experience, I have a witness with this. My sister and I were out star gazing in the front yard. Three white lights came from the south, about 6 stories off the ground, towards our position. I assumed it was a massive jet, like a B2 or a low flying, wide winged air craft. I was excited. It was near mid night, most of the very old neighbors were asleep. I just knew the craft was going to rock the neighborhood...

It came... It directly over head on this moonless night, the stars being blacked out. A triangle of black with 3 lights, massive as a C-5 Galaxy. Not a sound. A weird, empty guts feeling you get on a roller coaster had come over me. I had to sit down and catch my guts before I hurled. I assumed that it was nothing. However, conspiracy friends say it was possibly anti gravity mechanism, having an affect on us as we were directly below it and so close.

In the distance, two other lights were moving. The craft made a slow, wide swing to words the north east, then to the east, heading to Eglin Air Force Base.

The next night, my grandmother, who was staying at my house, came into my office. She is very old, so I assumed when she said, "What is that noise, it woke me up, was that you?” that it was just her mind. I heard it, barely, when I had turned my headphones off, to hear what she was telling me. A steady, low throbbing beating noise; it reminded me of a V1, sort of, except a lower decimal level. It hit me. A ramjet or scramjet; was it a test flight out of Eglin AFB? I do not know I do know that nothing outside, that I could see, was making this noise. I do think I have an explanation, which I will go over in the next bit.

There have been earth quakes in the area. Unexplainable as this is not a geologically active area. Several for the past decade; 3.0 being the largest recorded (and ignored by larger groups like the USGS, but locals picked up on it from feeling, hearing, or reading/watching it on the local news) and many small ones barely noticeable.

What is the causing of the throbbing noise? What about the earth quakes? I believe is tunneling. Yes, tunnels. Because we are right on the coast, any tunnel would have to be very shallow in the ground. Obviously very deep compared to roadway tunnels (like the one in Mobile Alabama), but any dry tunnel that was not pressurized and water proof would have to be above sea level in my local area. Therefore it might be Eglin AFB linking under ground with other locations. Then if not, it possibly could be related to the hurricane/earth quake theory.

My area was once a UFO hot spot in the 1991-1993 times. Not just the fake ones but real ones as well. It is still fairly active and I can account for eight UFO sightings in my life time, five of which are in this local.

Something is going on in this area, whether all the bases I have mentioned are linked in this, or are separate. I do not know. I give an extensive document as such to make sure that one may understand the local area better and judge as they wish.

I, also, believe there may be under sea facilities in the Gulf. I can not say for sure, but there is a good possibility.

I will be happy to answer any questions that I can.

Ah, yes, and all of this is first hand views, experiences, or knowledge obtained from family and locals. I can provide any details on them, besides their addresses, phone #s, and names. For those who think I made this up and it’s a red flag BS. Ask away, Ill answer what I can but I can not force your mind to believe something it shouldn't, not yet at least. Therefore, think what you wish.

Foxe out.

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Foxe

First off. Along I-10 you pass several major places on the Gulf between Mississippi and Eglin AFB.

Ingalls Ship Yard, a sub division of Northrop Grumman Ship Systems. They supposedly make US Destroyers and other Ship systems there.

Driven by this place many of times. I also live in Pensacola. The main cool thing I have ever seen there was a destoryer looking vessel, (note this was seen from the interstate).

Pensacola Naval Air Station, supposed to not be an active base outside of refuel and air shows (Blue Angels)

OCS (Officer Candidate School) and other naval training flight facilities. They usually take off their jet trainers from there and practice dog fighting above my house. Its very interesting to watch 2 T-2 Buckeyes go at it. And the other prop planes (for the newer pilots) are learning navigation by tracking the Saufley VOR 108.800 KNUN and holding the pattern. I hear them ALL THE TIME.

Eglin Air Force Base, the world’s largest free world public air force base. I don't think I need to tell people much more about this as, it’s not something hard to look into.

I heard that secret aircraft are pretty much in and out of their not as uncommon as some may think. I was told that it is pretty frequent that classified aircraft fly in and out for the Weather Testing.

Besides these major facilities, there are several sub-bases in the areas. Helicopter fields, training centers.

Over by Whiting Field is where most of the helicopter training goes on. They also track the Saufley VOR as well as the localizer for the ILS approach at KPNS (Pensacola Regional).

SAM sites (located under ground in pop up bunkers, mostly around the bases and the local air ports).

now THIS has caught my attention. Please tell where these places COULD be, as for I will search for them

Of all the small bases that have caught my eye locally, one of them stands out. Saufley Field, Pensacola Florida; its primary uses and sections are the NETPDTC (Naval Education & Training Program Development & Technology Center), a Level 1 Federal Prison Camp, DFAS (Defense Financial Accounting Systems Activity), and several other programs. It has approximately a 10 foot high mound surrounding part of the base so you can not see in directly. (This may have changed in the past year, and supposed use is to prevent prisoner escape...wouldn’t that be a fence, not a mound?) I often wonder if this is not one of the FEMA camps sometimes mentioned online.

I have flown over this place many times while tracking its VOR. Let me just say that there are a BUNCH of FEMA trailers their. They were lined up one after another, after another, after another. About 1/32 of the base is filled up of them.

At the NAS, about two decades ago or less, a monkey bit two naval researchers when NAS was active. The entire hospitals knew about this, and were told to NOT tell a soul, to prevent mass panic. In the hospital the two men were kept, anyone going to them had to wear full HAZMAT suits, and those suits were immediately burned upon exiting of the containment room at Sacred Heart Hospital. The monkey was killed, the officers died. No other information that I can provide.

I can assure you that these men and the monkeys were not at Sacred Heart Hospital. That place wouldnt be able to hold something like that. I am not dissing them, I am just saying that I fell over a bike one time and the end of the handlebar jabbed in my neck. I went up there and it took the THREE and a half hours to FINALLY get me to the back. They will let you die in the waiting room.

Another experience, I have a witness with this. My sister and I were out star gazing in the front yard. Three white lights came from the south, about 6 stories off the ground, towards our position. I assumed it was a massive jet, like a B2 or a low flying, wide winged air craft. I was excited. It was near mid night, most of the very old neighbors were asleep. I just knew the craft was going to rock the neighborhood...

I also, saw something weird moving towards Eglin, AFB that flew right over NAS Pensacola. A friend and I were looking out for shooting stars right after Ivan (because the stree lights were out), and we saw this thing about the size of a baskettball floating through the sky. I saw it first and it almost reminded me of the type of cloaking you would find in the Predetor movie.

The next night, my grandmother, who was staying at my house, came into my office. She is very old, so I assumed when she said, "What is that noise, it woke me up, was that you?” that it was just her mind. I heard it, barely, when I had turned my headphones off, to hear what she was telling me. A steady, low throbbing beating noise; it reminded me of a V1, sort of, except a lower decimal level. It hit me. A ramjet or scramjet; was it a test flight out of Eglin AFB? I do not know I do know that nothing outside, that I could see, was making this noise. I do think I have an explanation, which I will go over in the next bit.

It could have been artillery testing from C-130's. Those bad boys are always flying over shooting their nice shiny Gatling guns into those big dirt piles you see sometimes when you drive out there. Ohh, and C-130's have a low humming noise as well, maybe it was this?

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I may be wrong, like I said (Mabye I edited that part out, Im to lazy to re-read it) alot of this is what I have heard from family members.

On the SAM sites, the most noteable ones are around NAS and the Pensacola Airport, theres some metal doors on a small concrete plot around the areas, sometimes in the field with small mounds some others are in trees. I was told by my Uncle that they had one out of the groun in 1989 being refitted. They are susposed to come up out of the ground and fire at their target, then retract. I think they were put in for fear of Cuban fighters mabye? I dont know. I do know Eglin AFB has some radar towers that used to watch Cuba's general direction along with the SAGE Radar dishes. They might be part of the system. One I know for a fact, isnt hard to see the metal plates, at the end of the Pensacola Airport runway, past the fencing in the open field. I recall from memory seeing one such plate in the open. Im sorry if I am wrong but thats where I remember.

OH, I forgot to mention I saw some Black Helicopters BEFORE Ivan, I remember in another place that those were often seen flying about the subterrainian construction sites around the US, if I recall...so many years to remember and so much to talk about. Apologies for forgetting, it is not like me to forget such things.

On NAS and most the training bases, I think they are pretty harmless. Mabye something there but I mentioned them as part of the network of bases, so people could judge my experiences and theories with all the facts.

You know? After Ivan, I decided to evacuate when a hurricane comes...

You live in the area? I used to live in Pensacola, until a month ago.

On the Ingalls Ship Yard, very cool place. Possible to make some under water base equipment, but primarily destroyer/common ship yard to my knowings.

And...did you ever feel those earthquakes? Some have occured in Atmore, some in Pensacola, some in Mobile...look them up, but you'd need to use local libraries and its near impossible to find online.

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Okay, saw this string & thought I'd reply since it's right up My alley. As far as the hurricanes go, dude, think HAARP, the HIGH FREQUENCY ACTIVE AURORAL RESEARCH PROGRAM in Alaska. That's where it's headquartered, but that is not the only facility, apparently there are sites all over the World, I'm not sure where, but I read it just last week on another website.

You can go here to read more about HAARP : www.haarp.alaska.edu...

As for the eathquakes, I've got a friend down in Ft Lauderdale (I'm in Central East Coast of FL Myself) who said she kept hearing this low rumbling during the hurricanes, & her house & many others were shaking like there was a small earthquake. I told her, I felt these weren't earthquakes, but tunnel boring machines, which were connecting underground government facilities, or doing whatever they were doing. She totally agreed with Me.

My reasoning about this, there's been a major rise in sinkholes, all around the World, from Florida, to California, to Australia & China. I'm sure you can do your own homework & look this up for the actual facts about them, there's been sinkholes, & lakes draining & disapearing totally overnight.

Anyone on here can message Me here, or look Me up on Yahoo Messenger as spartan_dh about this & any other subject you want.

I see all of this as a major jump in the New World Order, with them moving people around, changing peoples views about society, eventually taking away all of our guns, you name it, it will happen in the next 5, 10, 20, & 30 years.

[edit on 26-11-2005 by SpartanLeonidas]

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanLeonidas
Okay, saw this string & thought I'd reply since it's right up My alley. As far as the hurricanes go, dude, think HAARP, the HIGH FREQUENCY ACTIVE AURORAL RESEARCH PROGRAM in Alaska. That's where it's headquartered, but that is not the only facility, apparently there are sites all over the World, I'm not sure where, but I read it just last week on another website.

You can go here to read more about HAARP : www.haarp.alaska.edu...

As for the eathquakes, I've got a friend down in Ft Lauderdale (I'm in Central East Coast of FL Myself) who said she kept hearing this low rumbling during the hurricanes, & her house & many others were shaking like there was a small earthquake. I told her, I felt these weren't earthquakes, but tunnel boring machines, which were connecting underground government facilities, or doing whatever they were doing. She totally agreed with Me.

My reasoning about this, there's been a major rise in sinkholes, all around the World, from Florida, to California, to Australia & China. I'm sure you can do your own homework & look this up for the actual facts about them, there's been sinkholes, & lakes draining & disapearing totally overnight.

Anyone on here can message Me here, or look Me up on Yahoo Messenger as spartan_dh about this & any other subject you want.

I see all of this as a major jump in the New World Order, with them moving people around, changing peoples views about society, eventually taking away all of our guns, you name it, it will happen in the next 5, 10, 20, & 30 years.

[edit on 26-11-2005 by SpartanLeonidas]

Indeed, I agree on the majority of this. If you look up HAARP's activity during Ivan, it seem to have sky rocketed...

On the earth quakes, I believe some are TBMs. Other I believe are side affects of HAARP Hurricanes/Typhoons (EG: The one in Taiwan, the one under the Carribean Sea infront of Ivan). But I may be wrong... could be TBMs operating close to the surface under "loud" events like a hurricane.

new topics

top topics

join