It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent Tony Dodd Article on UFOs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I've been reading some of Tony Dodd's articles. They're entertaining and usually written in a manner that doesn't leave much in the way of facts to check... because everything is written without any actual facts to check. In the recent article, however, Tony allegedly quotes a newspaper.... Does anyone have further information on this quote:

In the United States such sightings culminated in the sensational report of a huge flying triangle in Phoenix, Arizona. Newspaper reports stated:
“The biggest UFO sighting in history has left defence chiefs baffled and thousands of witnesses are now convinced that we are not alone. A giant V shaped object with red and white lights cruised for 200 miles over Arizona.

The slow moving UFO, the size of three football pitches, was visible for nearly two hours. It was first spotted by a retired cop and soon the police were flooded with reports. Pilots and air traffic controllers were among the witnesses”.

I have a very hard time believing much of what Mr. Dodd writes, but I like the check the available facts before passing judgment. I haven't found any other threads posted on this topic, but I'm hoping someone may have some insight on
Tony Dodd's article or even anything about the author that might shed light on his somewhat grandiose stories.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 04:47 AM
link   
i think if you do a search on 'phoenix lights' you will find a lot more info on what happened there. it is quite a famous event.

join