It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

message from the other side??

page: 1

join
share:
BZ

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   
A few months ago, a neighbour to my cousin died on his motorbike hitting a lorry side on.
my cousin also into motorbikes only really got talking to his neighbour due to their similar interest and having the same model bike.

my cousin alan was gutted about his death even giving thoughts on how motorcycles were too dangerous and selling his own.

anyway he had a dream the other night.

he was standing in his garage where he keeps and works on his bike when he looks up an sees this chap standing there looking at his bike,he says whats going on you're dead,i am i just had to come and see some people he replied.

theres a few modifications Alan has done to his bike that the neighbour never got to see,they had a brief conversation about what he had been changing.

the dream finishes.

he also had a dream about his grandfather years ago after he died but this was set out in a hospital scenario but his grandfather was about 25 years old Alan hadnt seen a picture of him this young before

do you think it is possible this was a message from his neighbour,Alan told me he has told a few other people but they look at him like he's crazy,i on the other hand look at things with a bit differently(why i come on ATS i suppose:up

message from the other side or overactive imagination??

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Hey BZ,

Well from what you say here this is quite a common experience,

Sometimes people come to us in dreams to give messages, its also common for spirits to come back just to tie up lost ends, he may have been real interested in that bike lol,

I suggest that he keeps a dream journal and write down all the details of the dreams he feels has meaning, there may be messages with in that,

I have had a simular experience when a family member died, i dreamt that my uncle was saying good bye and to look after the family, i woke up and felt uneasy about that,

next morning i got a call to tell me he had died and when i asked the time, it was more or less the same time as i had woke from my dream

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I truly believe in messages from the other side. I have had two experiences with messages from the dead. One I believe was my father and the other was my maternal grandmother, who died before I was born.

I am sure there are some who think this is all in your imagianation, but that is their loss isn't it?

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I've had that. Somone I knew well died, and a few days later the person came to say goodbye in a dream. She was acompanied by what I consider to be her angel (without wings) I had the feeling it was something she did before she fully passed on to her next destination.

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Shortly after my father died, I had a dream where he was crying and begging me to leave my boyfriend saying he was no good for me. This was a guy I dated for over 6 years and was very close with my family. He even drove the family car at the funeral.

I received a phone call not too long after that dream. It was his *girlfriend* letting me know what was going on. Yes, he had a girlfriend I had no knowledge of.

I had no idea and this was not someone who was at all bad to me. No one would have believed he could possibly cheat on me.

So, yes, I believe it is possible

top topics

join