It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Willing into existance

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by scienceguy94
I have an intersting question. Lets say that you really desire something but it doesn't exist. Lets say you and a few others want it as well. If enough people desire it will it come into existance somehow. I am not talking about a million dollars but say an alien or a bigfoot.

I know this is a very unscientific question but very metaphysical.

this is witchcraft. and yes it works.

and yes, it is evil and against the one true God.
journals.aol.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 05:56 AM
link   
No it's not evil and not against the one true God. In fact you are doing it this very moment. So God can't punish us for something we have been doing since birth. You are always bringing something into existance with your thoughts. It doesn't matter what you have your attention on.

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
In fact you are doing it this very moment. You are always bringing something into existance with your thoughts.

Except of course if a person is not thinking.

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   
This is a very interesting subject to me so I'm piping in.

Intention and conscious creation have always fascinated me, and since I was a little kid I had ideas that a web of energy connected everything together, and could be manipulated. I have entries in my journal about this theory and then as I got older I started seeing these theories being written about. It is very cool stuff. Some people use prayer or meditation, I just wrote things down in my journal, and the wierd thing is a lot of stuff happened for me when I was writing heavily... things just seemed to manifest.

Quantum physics has demonstrated that matter is affected simply through the process of observing it. A good Documentary on the subject is "What the BLEEP do we know!?". If you haven't seen this film go out and get it.

As to manifesting Bigfoot or ET, be careful what you wish for. I wanted to see some of these things, ever since I was a kid. Then in my late teens I became friends (still great friends) with a dude who was an abductee. I saw some very freaky stuff....stuff I wasn't ready to see. Just be cautious, and thorough with intention. I want to see UFO's but not be anal probed is a good intention...

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   
robinm, good post. I find your story about your thoughts and writing interesting. I was was wondering if you could elaborate on the wierd things that you said happened to you when you were writing heavily?

Wasn't "What the bleep do we really know" basically a propaganda piece created by the JZ Knight and the Cult of Ramtha? I know it's basic message is real, but how accurate and scientific are all the details?

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by AkashicWanderer

In fact you are doing it this very moment. You are always bringing something into existance with your thoughts.

Except of course if a person is not thinking.

Silencing the mind is extremely different to near impossible for a Western person.

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 02:45 PM
link   

journals.aol.com...

So even when you are praying you are in effect willing into existance. Does this make you wonder if your conciousness is what is answering your prayers and no God. For you mr christian you mean the three true gods.

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Silencing the mind is extremely different to near impossible for a Western person.

The ego likes us to think that.

It is actually possible to silence the mind by just accepting this moment. When we do, we stop identifying with the incessant stream of thoughts that take us away from this moment, and into a false mind-made future. In this state of presence, even if a thought comes up, we do not identify with it and it is dissolved.

Cug

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Man I wish I would of noticed this forum earlier.

Someone posted that they wanted to know what they are doing wrong. There is something that nobody has mentioned. Lust for results.

In other words after you do what ever to direct your will for what you desire. Forget about it! if you worry about it, wonder when/if it will happen, etc... you're diluting the power of your will.

To the first poster, Yes you can will anything into existence, but you can not will something unnatural to the physical world like say a hot fudge sundee that will help you lose weight.

I don't think it has been mentioned, but you can't will anything that can't come via natural means. If you do something to get a job, but you never look for a job.. your not going to get one no matter how strong your will is.

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Thanks Cug that xplained things well. and I am glad you found this forum. Your imput is valued

*whispers and not just cos your the foremost expert on Crowley around here iether

Cug

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mayet
*whispers and not just cos your the foremost expert on Crowley around here iether

Thanks but.... Big fish in a small pond.

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 06:35 AM
link   

No it's not evil and not against the one true God. In fact you are doing it this very moment. So God can't punish us for something we have been doing since birth. You are always bringing something into existance with your thoughts. It doesn't matter what you have your attention on.

yeah its kinda like how if you were to go back in time and just think about something else instead of what you were thinking at the time, it would undisputedly alter the future. this might not be exactly what youre talking about, but pretty close.

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by scienceguy94

journals.aol.com...

So even when you are praying you are in effect willing into existance. Does this make you wonder if your conciousness is what is answering your prayers and no God. For you mr christian you mean the three true gods.

srry just curious what you mean by "the three"?

8. Stargazing or Astrology -- Divination of the supposed influence of the stars and other heavenly bodies upon human lives and the affairs of nations. Occultists literally order their lives according to Astrology and numerics. God forbids this activity in Deuteronomy 18:10-12 and Jeremiah 10:2. Also called "Observing the Times".

the modern calendar is based around...shoot i forget exactly which one it is...but the calendar that the modern one is based off of was created by judging time through the stars. for example, the year is how long it takes the earth to revolve around the sun.

oh and if youve ever made any kind of wish, like a birthday wish, you are willing into existence to some extent. and dont tell me youve never made a birthday wish

[edit on 16-11-2005 by Hawker9]

[edit on 16-11-2005 by Hawker9]

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cug

Originally posted by Mayet

Thanks but.... Big fish in a small pond.

ah big fish small pond, small fish big pond, too many fish in the one pond, only fish in the pond, fish in a foreign pond, fish in a shallow pond, fish in a deep pond, fish in weedy pond, fish in murky pond, fish in pure pond, fish in hot pond, fish in cold pond, Fish out of water. That one fish is a philosophical dream of years of contemplation.

Oh god now your going to have me pondering microscosm/macrocosm again all day now, let alone freuds id ego and superego......and the fish, well I think a trip to the wharf is in order today so i can catch him for supper....and contemplate that fish while I don't catch him....

but seriously no, i do respect your knowledge of Crowley after reading many of your posts. Crowley was the most misunderstood of all the masters. Oh yeah he had the side we don't like to look at as a soceity in general but underneath was a man like the rest of us searching and often finding answers to questions asked eternally. Its sad his work was scoffed at and still is. His homosexuality for example and the goings on at the abbey are more a matter of discussion today than his work and results with hebrew, numerology and the attributes.

If I met him today I would run up to him and give him a huge hug and thank him.

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 08:57 PM
link   
big fish, little fish...wave, particle....I'm just happy to be in the mix.
I have often wished for a place to bounce quantum ideas off other like minds.
This thread restores my faith in my generation.

Anyone have any thoughts on Erwin Schrödinger's cat?

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Magickman
This I do know about it. The Earth itself is moving into this new dimensional space, for the planet is in fact a spacecraft, and we are the passengers. So we ALL get to go along. the change will be gradual, for to do it all at once would freak out most people, they would surely lode their minds.
There will be a series of three (3) calamities that will happen to Earth. One is natural, (polar shift) one is spacial, (asteriod, perhaps) one is man made, that is all I know. Some will be taken off planet following the first polar shift, these will become the teachers of mankind. there will be three evacuations take place, I'm told, the rest will be left to re-enter the soul matrix, to be born again. After this is all past, a New Earth, called Terra, will emerge, and the cycle starts again. do you think we can go through another cycle without destroying ourselves? I wonder.

Blessings be with you, Magickman

[edit on 12-11-2005 by Magickman]

dang. pretty deep. you sure have a lot of great and interesting things to say. maybe i could have your email (in a u2u of course) and we could chat sometime. i would love to learn from you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join