It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just for fun

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 02:04 AM
link   
An undated handout photograph shows an Italian Maiolica plate, provided by the Ashmolean Museum in Oxford on Thursday. A leading museum has paid 240,000 pounds for a plate which shows a portrait of a man whose head is made up entirely of penises. It is thought to have been made by Italian Renaissance ceramicist Francesco Urbini in the 16th century. The head is framed by a garland carrying the inscription: Ogni homo me guarda come fosse una testa de cazi (Every man looks at me as if I were a dickhead). REUTERS/handout

story.news.yahoo.com.../030918/170/5azje.html

Great picture!

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Truly bizarre man.

I can't even comprehend what this guy was thinking.

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 07:01 AM
link   
alright, why have we had so mush penis talk on ats. First the e-penis thing and now this...just so ya know, I am not complainig, I am more laughing than anything..

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Hahahahaha, what the #!? Poor guy, I wonder if it's considered getting a BJ when he kisses a girl?

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 09:10 AM
link   
He, he, he, he. Good stuff.

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 09:31 AM
link   
In our modern struggle for individual creativity in the murk of events and lack of invention on a personal creative level, it never
ceases to amaze me that we all still giggle like children over the
inane. How violent or vulgar has media and movie gotten today?
I can't believe that people who are exposed to extremes in film
as we are today (in Canada we have open sexuality on late-nite t.v. and un-edited movies as well-violent or sexual)are still sensitive to absurdities. It must be said that in the Orient, they
have what is called the festival of the penis where suckers, toys, floats in a parade and all things phallic are symbolized and exploited. Respect the cock!-Tom Cruise, Magnolia. Hahahaha.
Silly, it just laughs by itself.

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I claim this for my new avatar. hands off, it's my penis-plate!

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Lucifer

Do not forget:

"... and tame the #".

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Creepy very very creepy. What the hell was that guy smoking? That is very creepy #.

new topics

top topics

join