It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About Ilovepizza!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
deltanine,

how hot the wings?

ummm!

They were pretty hot tonight, not as hot they have been in the past, but not bad at all.

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 01:40 PM
link   
delivering pizzas is the best job in the world. you sit on your azz and visit cool new places, smelling the aromas of some great pie, getting paid top dollar for doing nothing. then you return to base and load up on all the experimental pizzas, my favorite are the ones made with barbecue sauce instead of tomato. fantasmic!

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Here is an update!!! My favorite type of pizza is chicken wing pizza. Great any time any where. I still think the ATS store should have chicken wing pizza for sale since william lives in new york. I would spend all of my points to have some chicken wing pizza sent to me.

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by insite
delivering pizzas is the best job in the world. you sit on your azz and visit cool new places, smelling the aromas of some great pie, getting paid top dollar for doing nothing. then you return to base and load up on all the experimental pizzas, my favorite are the ones made with barbecue sauce instead of tomato. fantasmic!

Yeah, I remember once I ordered this pie from papa john's and it had bbq instead of tomato, with chicken and red onion. It was SOOOOOOOOOO good. with some of that garlic sauce for crust dipping.....mmmmmmm.

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 09:41 PM
link   
That does sound good. I just had the phily cheese stake pizza from dominios. It was really good.

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I have been a member here over a year now!!! Yay i have hit the year mark!!!!! Only around 1 year till i hit the two year mark!!! YAY YAY YAY

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ilovepizza
I have been a member here over a year now!!! Yay i have hit the year mark!!!!! Only around 1 year till i hit the two year mark!!! YAY YAY YAY

dude r u high?

*carefully picks up pizza specimen only to discover high ammounts of acid-induced hemp*
lol, it's all in the sauce's secret

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I do not smoke any thing. I do not drink. I have never been drunk or high in my life. I have never had any thing to smoke or any drugs. I do not plan on doing drugs ever either.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join