It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Artist First Live Radio Tonight ( evidence on Bigfoot )

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Tonight 9 pm till 11 pm M.k. Davis and others will discuss Bigfoot clips and evidence they have. Very interesting evidence and clips. Thought you might want to listen. Artist First Radio Requires short download, then save to desktop and click to listen. LINKS to clips and evidence.

[edit on 27-9-2005 by Harry55]

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 08:46 PM
link   
You really need to take a look at what they have done to the Patty Film. This is no doubt some of the best evidence I have ever seen as to trying to prove Patty being real. Pretty convincing. Evidence and Clips.

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 02:42 AM
link   
That's some pretty cool image enhancements... Really worth checking out the link - Although they could have put some explanatory text?
I just can't figure out how the Orion images fits in with the rest of the Bigfoot stuff?

[edit on 28-9-2005 by Gemwolf]

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gemwolf
That's some pretty cool image enhancements... Really worth checking out the link - Although they could have put some explanatory text?
I just can't figure out how the Orion images fits in with the rest of the Bigfoot stuff?

[edit on 28-9-2005 by Gemwolf]

That Orion Image confused me too at first. M.K. explained durning the program that this process astronomers use to view the stars with photography is how they got the Idea to use this on the Patty film. I am sure latter today Artist First Radio will provide a link to listen to the recorded program.

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 12:22 PM
link   
those are amazing pictures, i cant believe that i haven't seen those photos till now. how recent are those? anybody know?

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   
The new research completed on the Freeman Footage was just recently released to us through the web UntoldStory . M.K. Davis at G.C.B.R.O. and others had put hundreds of hours into this before release. This has really given the film more credibility in my book. After watching this its hard to say that Patty does not look real.

top topics

join