It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain is a Silly, Silly Man

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 10:20 PM
link   
H-y-p-o-c-r-i-t-e.

McCain Breaks McCain-Feingold Law

As they say, ignorance of the law is no excuse. Especially if you wrote the law.

Last week Sen. John McCain cut a TV ad endorsing an opponent to John Campbell, the Club for Growth PAC's endorsed candidate in the California special congressional election to replace Chris Cox.

As reported by the Orange County Register, "One thing the first airings of the ad did not include: [House Candidate Marilyn] Brewer does not state that she approved the ad. That's now required by law. Specifically, the law co-sponsored by McCain himself."

And recently PoliticalMoneyLine reported that "Talk of 2008 - Sen. John McCain's Straight Talk America" registered again as a federal PAC...The phone number on their form is also listed as the fax number on the website of the Reform Institute, a 501c3 organization supporting McCain's goals." The IRS has a strict prohibition against 501c3 organizations conducting political activity.

We're waiting for the so-called reformers to file a complaint...or McCain to turn himself in.

What a reformer! There's the hopes and dreams of process Republicans and moderates everywhere folks! Thanks for showing us the way!

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Wait a minute, I'm confused.

House race candidates get support
*Marilyn Brewer endorsed by Sen. John McCain; John Campbell backed by Lincoln Club.

By Alicia Robinson, Daily Pilot

For two Republican candidates hoping to replace Rep. Chris Cox, Monday was a day of dueling endorsements -- former Assemblywoman Marilyn Brewer announced that she's backed by Arizona Sen. John McCain, and state Sen. John Campbell got an endorsement from Orange County's Lincoln Club.
Daily Pilot

Is McCain a flip-flopper too?

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I agree 100%. Most moderates can't help but be hypocrites.

Moderate motto: "Give me liberty or give me....hey what do you guys think?

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Well imao all politicians are whores. They find a group and tell them want they want to hear and promise them the sky and deliver on about .5%

ist this not the way america works?

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
I agree 100%. Most moderates can't help but be hypocrites.

Moderate motto: "Give me liberty or give me....hey what do you guys think?

Isn't that a bit, um, extreme?
Wouldn't it be better to have someone who believes in what they think is best, rather than blinding following one side or the other?

join