It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Increase in air traffic?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Lately I've been noticing a LOT more military aircraft flying overhead, jets and helecopters and such, anyone else noticed anything similar in the UK? Or even the US I guess, nothing to say it's not happening there too.

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I have noticed that training flights over my house of jets on their way to the fort mccoy practice range are more frequent,almost any time you go outside you can see them flying over.
There may be some preparations in progress for something bigger than is already happening,or maybe not...

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Military? What military?

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I have noticed that over in the last week there have been a lot more planes flying overhead but its always at night. I rarely see one during the day.

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Last night I saw 10 planes in about 20 minutes. All heading east. I couldnt tell if they were military or not because they were off in the distance but they were going pretty fast. It's just weird because we never have much air traffic.

[Edited on 9/7/2003 by Lone_Wolf]

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I'm in Norfolk. It's definitely building up again. Not as much as in the month before GWII, but it's noticabe.

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I was out watching the skies again tonight. In the span of about 20 minutes I saw 12 planes go by all in the same direction. The second one looked like it was chasing the first which was much faster than it was.

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I haven't heard a single aircraft in the past 3 days, wtf?

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 08:01 PM
link   
There has been loads here..way much more than normal
Lots of militery planes...i even saw a red arrow on its own . that was kinda cool

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I like in a city with 4 AFBs, and there HAS been an increase in air traffic. I have noticed a large number of C5s, C141s and C130s coming in and out, as well as daily inflights of F-16s, F-15 Strike Eagles, and a couple of A-10s.

I have also noticed a lot of air traffic over residential neighborhoods by Blackhawk helicopters, several times at night will all running lights off.

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Hmm, I've not been paying attention to the skies lately, if I remember tomorrow when I wake up I'll have a listen, usually I hear them in the mornings.

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I live in the US by a military base, but I rarely ever hear a plane flying during the day, but at night, I hear soooooo many. Does anyone have a guess why???

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 07:57 PM
link   
It depends what base. The unit/s that are there may have night combat as their primary.

top topics

join