It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The original New World Order is the Church.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 02:06 AM
link   
The Bible was written by men who wanted control, they wanted power over the masses and so they stole from pagan religions and wrote a book, forced it on their people and told them "You were created perfect but through your foul living you are now a sinner, if you wish to rejoin with God in His Holy place then you will do as we say and not question."

Nothing makes me more angry than slavery and the Bible is the biggest cause of slavery that the world has seen in the past 2000 years and it is accepted as a work of art? Of genius? Pah.

Have a read of this:
For and Against

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Just because it is in the internet.....WWW does not mean it's the Gospel truth!

People will write anything these days....
And though it may seem good to the reader , it does not make it a FACT!

If you truly want to learn the life of Jesus Christ, then firstly you have to find Him within yourself...

dont go blaming God and Jesus Christ for all of the peoples mistakes and their worldly seeking glory!

Fact's can and are mixed in with false ideas of what or how things were and seem to be....

How can the New World Order be the Church?
Jesus Christ taught love and not to do harm to anyone....even if they mean to do you harm.....
Jesus Christ established the Church on whom He is the head of it......

Sin is something i am sure everyone is aware of....guilt is the emotion that sin brings.....Jesus Christ knew people would sin sometime in their lives and He came to save us from DEATH...(the tree of good and bad in the garden of eden)
The first death is sin to the body....
The second death is death onto eternal judgement for all mankind.....
The first man created was Adam and Eve......
The second was the life of Jesus Christ born of the virgin mary as was prophecied in the old Testament.....

Slavery.........why should I be a slave to the DEVIL ?
or a slave to my body......
God knows our weaknesses and im sure each of us knows which or what they are.....
one can only grow stronger if the weakness is fought with true love and humility for God....
How does the Bible controll the masses..???
Explain the above !
Or how did they STEAL the pagan religions and wrote a book???
helen.....

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by helen670
Just because it is in the internet.....WWW does not mean it's the Gospel truth!
Just because it's written down in a book doesn't make it the truth. I noted that you said Gospel there, meaning that the Gospels are the absolute truth in all respects? I disagree.

People will write anything these days....
And though it may seem good to the reader , it does not make it a FACT!
People have always written anything, like the Bible.

If you truly want to learn the life of Jesus Christ, then firstly you have to find Him within yourself...

dont go blaming God and Jesus Christ for all of the peoples mistakes and their worldly seeking glory!
I'm not blaming either of them, I'm blaming the people who wrote the Bible.

Fact's can and are mixed in with false ideas of what or how things were and seem to be....

How can the New World Order be the Church?
The Original NWO was the Church, the people who wrote the Bible did so only to control the population, they didn't write them for any sort of spiritual upheaval, they did it so they could have the wealth, the food, the land, etc.

Jesus Christ taught love and not to do harm to anyone....even if they mean to do you harm.....
Jesus Christ established the Church on whom He is the head of it......
Alright, say he did do all of that, why is it then that the Church burnt people at the stake? Why is it that the Church has kept for itself great wealth and power? Why is it the Church demands that people pay them tribute? Why does the Church Hate?

Sin is something i am sure everyone is aware of....guilt is the emotion that sin brings.....Jesus Christ knew people would sin sometime in their lives and He came to save us from DEATH...(the tree of good and bad in the garden of eden)
How exactly can one man save everybody from death?

The first death is sin to the body....
The second death is death onto eternal judgement for all mankind.....
The first man created was Adam and Eve......
The first man and woman created were Adam and Lilith actually, but the Church doesn't seem to include that anywhere because it would make woman man's equal rather than his subordinate.

The second was the life of Jesus Christ born of the virgin mary as was prophecied in the old Testament.....
Where was it prophecised? Where was it said that a man called Jesus would walk the Earth, teach non-violence and forgiveness and then die upon a cross?
Also, we know that Jesus taught forgiveness so why does God in the Old Testament teach "An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth"? I think it's because it wasn't really written by God, but by cruel men who wanted to justify their murderous actions.

Slavery.........why should I be a slave to the DEVIL ?
or a slave to my body......

Nobody said you should, but why should you be a slave to the archaic and hypocritical teachings of the Bible? Why should you be a slave to the Church?

God knows our weaknesses and im sure each of us knows which or what they are.....
one can only grow stronger if the weakness is fought with true love and humility for God....

Why humility? Why should we kowtow to an unseen force? There is no proof for God's existence other than that in your own mind and that which your preacher tells you, how do you know that your preacher is telling you the truth? How do you know that your preacher isn't an atheistic paedophile who is simply using you to fulfil his own desire for power? You don't know because you blindly follow, you don't question.

How does the Bible controll the masses..???
Explain the above !
Okay, how about when all the good Christian folk go to church on a Sunday to bow down before their priest. The only reward you are told of is that of Heavenly bliss in the afterlife and you are only told that by the Bible and your priest. How do you know that is the truth? Is it the feeling inside you again? Well guess what, I have a feeling inside me to that I KNOW is true. I KNOW in my heart that I can manipulate objects with my mind, but no matter how hard I try, I cannot do it. Does that mean the feeling inside me is wrong? If it does then that means I can makes mistakes.
Humans aren't perfect, no human being can be right all the time. The Bible was written to make people do things in this world with the rewards being in the afterlife. I could write something exactly the same, it wouldn't make it the truth though.

Or how did they STEAL the pagan religions and wrote a book???
There are so many examples of this. How about the idea of the Devil? The Celts worshipped a god called Cernunnos who was a joyful God, one who saw the laughter in life, he saw it as a big dance, a joke to be enjoyed. He was the Horned God. He was turned into the Devil.
Also, Horus and Set, did you know that another name for Horus was Iasus? And that another name for Set is Set-an? Iasus is Jesus and Set-an is Satan.
In fact, the Creation myth is lifted completely from Judaism.
Do some of your own research, QUESTION that which you are told, if God is as merciful as you are told then surely he will forgive you?

new topics

join