It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Jaegermeister Conspiracy! - Jaegermeister Symbology

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Oh yeah, Jaeger bombs were all the rage in Hermosa Beach back in 2000. I have never tried Red Bull, and I don't intend to. I've had my share of Jaeger, though, long ago. Ever stopped a ceiling fan going full tilt cold by grabbing a spinning blade with one hand? Me neither.

I don't know about it containing opiates, but I do remember a rumor going around that there was a banned ingredient in it and it would no longer be available in the states. Another urban legend I suppose.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by frozen_snowman

Has anyone else pondered the label also??

Don't drink it!!!

don't get me wrong - but the Germans use the Jaegermeister as medicine.
It is applied to the skin (legs) - helps if you got a cold.:bnghd:

We do WHAT???
Medicine, I'll go with that, waste it on the skin?? You drunk? I would never waste good alcohol! (Although, I'm no Jaeger fan
)
Anyway, there is so much sugar in that stuff and it's so da** sticky, ON THE SKIN?? Yeah right, another urban legend! xD

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Oh man. I remember the first time I drank Jager. It was the drunkest ive ever gotten and only had about 3 shots.

Tastes like black licorice (which I hate).'

And I really did think there was deer blood in it! Everyone was always telling me there was. Heh.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Its my tradition to start my night of with jager bombs to get that buzz going.
I remember the first time I had one in chinatown. I was surprised that my friend lit his one before dunking it in the redbull. But yeah trust me, its the best way to start your night off.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Jess_Undefined

Yeah I have been drinking Jager for years. Over the last year or two I went to Jager bombs. The first time I drank Jager was hilarious. I did karaoke and was rolling on the flooe like Madonna in "Like a Virgin." I even got an encore. Now it's a joke, but a humiliating one..lol

If you like Jager try this shot if you dare...
Freddy Krueger
equal parts jager, voka and sambuca......that will really do you in and then you feel like FK. I have only had this a few times and never again! It really just tastes like a black licorice twizzler.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Those are some funny drinking stories.
I don't know how people love this stuff it's too sweet. I have to say I never got drunk off it though, I might have to try it. Maybe then i'll have a good story to tell.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I always thought the symbol stood for O deer god!

Just because that's what you think the next morning.... :bnghd:

Just look at the symbol and tell me it doesn't say that.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I really love Jager and like the "Killer bee" it is Jager mixed with Barenjager. Awsome! Really takes away a bad day.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join