It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fart costs bank 100,000 dollars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 01:07 PM
link   
A fart was the start of a staff conflict that ended up costing the Swedish national bank NOK 760,000 (USD 100,000) in compensation.

According to computer technician G�ran Andervass, 44, a colleague visited his office and let out a big, stinky fart, Aftonbladet reports.

Andervass thought the incident was provoking and shouted at his colleague.

After the fart and the following shouting, Andervass and his colleague were called in to a meeting with their boss in the national bank.

"The boss wanted to know why I had been shouting at my colleague. I explained what it was all about, but my colleague would neither admit nor confirm that he had farted", Andervass told Aftonbladet.

The incident was the beginning of a serious conflict, a long sick notice and exclusion from the office.

G�ran Andervass was fired from his job on 20 December 2001. According to the human resource department in the bank, the reason was "personal issues".

The bank thinks Andervass was away sick a lot of the time and that he was not following the rehabilitation plan presented to him by a doctor and the social security office. According to Andervass, there was no such rehabilitation plan.

G�ran Andervass sued the national bank, and the court sentenced the bank to pay him NOK 760,000 compensation.

pub.tv2.no...

He who smelt it...

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Hilarious.

~peace,
Jeff.

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 07:39 PM
link   
This topic has already been posted man. Check through chit chat.

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 07:40 PM
link   
There is a topic on this also allready.. damn you keep double posting..

new topics

top topics

join