It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush says leaving Iraq would send 'terrible signal'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Spot on Slank. Unfortunately we all known that the Bush government doesnt have a clue about what to do.

There is no real hope for Iraq, we just have to muddle on and hope for the best., all the while hoping the whole area doenst become a black hole that sucks in Turkey, Iran and Syria.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Uncle Joel....
Yeah I know, my cousin went to Oxford Medical School. You said, "Well history degrees are not really valued for the knowledge they give, though this can be useful for a job in the foreign office. Instead by studying history we learn how to assess information quickly, write well, and argue a case”, don’t think so. Usually English or Law degrees are more suitable for jobs requiring higher usage of language and arguing a case. History majors are history in good jobs, unless you are extremely talented. PhD’s in history are also worthless as well. My high school librarian had a PhD history and has been there since the school opened. Sorry to upset you by "schooling" you. Checkmate, Mate.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Tinku this is pointless, you are trying to insult me because i won the arguement.

And by the way its Uncle Joe, not Joel.

Go away and grow up.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Uncle.... whatever...
I'm sorry you feel insulted that I won the argument. Your the one who started to attack me, and I stopped you. Stop posting to me and I will do the same for you, I just finished it and your still going....leave me alone!

[edit on 15-8-2005 by Darth Tinku]

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join