It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Virtual Collectable's ...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 05:28 PM
link   
William,

Just an idea ... How about selling stuff like virtual trading card's designed by you or ATS member's? People could buy them from the store and/or trade them with other people ... Just a quick thought lol

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 05:29 PM
link   
LOL! Thats kinda funny. But hey... it at least gives us another thing to spend our points on.

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 05:30 PM
link   
We could have a "buy our avatars section"as well I would be happy to donate mine..

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 05:32 PM
link   
haha, different members on cards..

as long as i can be any of the princes or a 10, or 7

william ect ect can be aces or something, nans can be a queen card, dragonrider can be the ace of spades or something..

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Not a silly idea from the e-non, but logistically difficult - unless you have local delivery points (such as your own PC printers).

I'm still interested in the official ATS jacket with logo and my own ID and avatar on it. An idea first floated 68 days ago.

I would pay good money for something like that, to wear on auspicious ATS occasions. I'll throw it in to the Convention budget for good measure.

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 05:42 PM
link   
MA,

How would it be difficult? By virtual, I mean *online* ... not actuall physical trading card's. I was thinking people would get there own virtual storage area type thingy to put their virtual (not physical
) thing's in ... Something along those line's anyway's

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 05:46 PM
link   
e-non

1. Still some preparation involved to get good cards up. I wouldn't let someone else do my card's content. Would you?

2. I guess I am more of a touchy-feely person than some. The feel of the shiny card, the smell of ink and bubble gum. (Haven't had any for years actually).

Continue floating this project to the powers that be. Maybe you'll be put in charge of design!

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 05:51 PM
link   
How about out own personalized ATS tin foil hyats? An ats logo, with foil in your choiuce of colors. A pillbox style tinfoil hat would be very stylish and look quite smashing with an ATS jacket!

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 06:03 PM
link   
MA,

No way in hell will I design a card ... I suck at graphic related stuff lol

What if people who wanted to design a card can submit one for the mod's or even just Simon to decide upon wich card make's it to the store? Doesn't have to be ATS member related card's ... Just thing's related to what's discussed in ATS.

Just had another idea, let ATS member's sell e-book's. Good way to earn point's lol

join