It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quick spot the Terrorist!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ghostsoldier

I would apreciate if it you discontinue to use of the word white people i find it racist tbh, (aside from the fact there are more Pure blooded black people and pure blooded hispanic people then there are pure blooded as you call white people

But i would appreciat it if you would start refering to white people as European Americans, Kthx.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Ok start here:

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by C0le
I would apreciate if it you discontinue to use of the word white people i find it racist tbh, (aside from the fact there are more Pure blooded black people and pure blooded hispanic people then there are pure blooded as you call white people

But i would appreciat it if you would start refering to white people as European Americans, Kthx.

Are you some kind of idiot - you find the term "white people" racist - but you just referred to African Americans as "black people" - you can take your request and stick it... Its the Neo-Cons like you (something you seem proud of) that are created and continuing the problems that are taking place in America today...

Your method of fighting fire with fire - is the logic that got you attacked by the "terrorists" to begin with...

[edit on 4-8-2005 by ghostsoldier]

<< 1   >>

join