It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

???curiosity???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Well I am curious because of some thoughts that seem to cross my mind. I'm the type of person who perfers to avoid attention, keeps to themself and is generally known as one of the wierd people around because of their idea's are not within the norm's.

Now from about half way through last year or so when I started trying to learn about myself and the world around me. After that people started to ask me questions and I answered them or rather started to get them to answer themselves.

Now for about two months or more people come to me for answers and I answer them by looking them dead on in the eye and somehow finding the answer to what they are seeking there and giving them a cryptic answer that makes little sense to me and perfect sense to them.

Then at other times I will be thinking about something and according to my friends I seem to zone out and look basically dead and stare at nothing, but to me I see a black book open at a spot and it will have maybe one or two lines that I can read and I ask people about it because it doesn't make much sense to me.

Examples of things that I saw are

"The balance that is not a balance but perceived as a balance shall fail/fall"

"Hope
Faith ........................................................Peace
Order "
(without the dots)

"To bring hope to the hopeless; knowledge and truth to the seekers"

That's how it was written in the book, and everyone I ask gives me different answers

[edit on 18-7-2005 by Killer 5]

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Very interesting, have you ever heard of Edgar Cayce? If not read up on him. Your description reminds me of the things he did. Some have explained his power as accessing the Akashic records. In short the Akashic record is a "library" that contains all the knowledge of the universe as recorded by every individual that every existed or every will exist. You say you look at people and see an open book, which is quite similar to what others have said about accessing the Akashic record. Anyway, just my thoughts on the matter.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Very interesting, have you ever heard of Edgar Cayce? If not read up on him. Your description reminds me of the things he did. Some have explained his power as accessing the Akashic records. In short the Akashic record is a "library" that contains all the knowledge of the universe as recorded by every individual that every existed or every will exist. You say you look at people and see an open book, which is quite similar to what others have said about accessing the Akashic record. Anyway, just my thoughts on the matter.

Thank you for the responce Vasilis Azoth, I think I will do some research on Edgar Cayce.

join