It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 12th Planet Nibiru

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 11:45 PM
link   
"A group of scientists in Russia in year 2000 held several meetings to discuss the inbound planet discovered from one of their largest observatories. This led to the infamous "2003 Problem" Reuters news service wire Sept. 13th 2000. The top government officials called for a commission to study the problem which was said to expect to cause "A string of calamities" & "A massive population shrinkage" They openly wondered whether Russia would still even exist as a country afterwards" heres a link to what i read nibiru1.tripod.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by hardcore14
"A group of scientists in Russia in year 2000 held several meetings to discuss the inbound planet discovered from one of their largest observatories. This led to the infamous "2003 Problem" Reuters news service wire Sept. 13th 2000. The top government officials called for a commission to study the problem which was said to expect to cause "A string of calamities" & "A massive population shrinkage" They openly wondered whether Russia would still even exist as a country afterwards" heres a link to what i read nibiru1.tripod.com...

How miraculous that we were spared not only destruction, but even notification of the nearby passing of the planet Niburu in 2003. It is my opinion that not noticing Niburu is the norm every time it "comes near" throughout the history of mankind.

Harte.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I'm sorry but "Nibiru" has just been done to death on ATS. Try using the Search Function. I'm gonna have to close this one up.

new topics

join