It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Releasing Chakra

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Hi, I didnt know where to post this but this thread seems logical.
I couldnt read all the thrid eye chakra threads I found in the search so if this is in the wrong place I would appreciate a link to a thread that is more suited to my query.

OK, So ever since as far back as I can remember I have had this weird sensation when i put my finger or any object to the top of my nose between my eyebrows.
I get a weird dizzying experience, nausia to a degree and it seems to disorientate me for a little while.
I just tested to see if I still got the same reaction and I do, 5 minutes ago or so I placed my finger a few centimeters away from what I have since come to learn is where the third eye is and I can still feel the strange sensation.
I know nothing about third eyes or chakras and have only seen pictures that show an eye in the same spot which is how I found out it was called the third eye and from there I saw it has to do with chakras, meditation and some other things I know nothing about. (sorry for my and and and grammar).

I have a form of dyslecia which means I find it very difficult to read long sprawling pages of information, even some posts I have to skip because I forget what I am reading and instead just looking at words which may as well be a random sequence of words.
I am better with video.

I always thought it was just something normal like a nervous reaction but I cant wear glasses because of it (the bar on the bridge gives me a headache and nausea) and I get the same sensation if my eyes are closed and someone else does it to me so its not a flinch from fear of poking my eye.

I used to mention it to people who just said I was nuts and it doesnt happen, I stopped telling people because I didnt realise it was something odd and I assumed it happed to everyone.
I am willing to accept any medical explanation as I am very dubious about chakras, third eyes and such.
If theres some sort of test I can do to give further analysis as to what it is I am happy to help in any way I can.
I'm 30 now and its bugged me long enough so its time this was cleared up as a natural thing or something paranormal that I should develop to see what it is and what it can do.

I deeply appologise if this is normal and ive made an ass out of myself its just I never seem to get an explanation.
I also appologise if this is covered elsewhere, I did do a search but kind of wound up going around in circles about things I dont understand nor unpleasent feelings of nausea mentioned due to simply placing a finger or object near to the third eye area.

Any help would be greatly appreciated and I will gladly follow advice.

<< 1   >>

join