It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea Links Nukes to U.S. Threats

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   
North Korea Claims its the U.S. threatining them that keeps there nuclear programs running... Saying if the U.S. wasn't threatining theyd surely stop.

news.yahoo.com
SEOUL, South Korea - North Korea said Monday it does not need nuclear weapons if it is not threatened by the United States, another sign of progress following Pyongyang's agreement over the weekend to return to disarmament talks. South Korea said Monday its proposal on boosting aid for the impoverished North, to be unveiled when the international nuclear talks resume later this month, will be a cornerstone of efforts to persuade North Korea to disarm. Negotiators from both sides of the divided peninsula met Monday in Seoul for talks on economic cooperation and aid for the North.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

North Korea claims its only U.S. threats... the U.S. has dropped food for north korea and has helped north korea finacially... How is giving them there needs a threat..

[edit on 27-9-2005 by DJDOHBOY]

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Its just the North Koreans taking digs again at the states, its been going on for the last couple of months, which the States have just ignored. No big deal, its just name calling at the end of the day.

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Hello, I would have to agree, saying there nuclear program is running because we are thretening them is just silly.

PS: I belive it is it's not its. I'm not posotive though.

new topics

join