It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Bush hurt in bike crash

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 03:55 AM
link   
The asphalt involved in the incident with the President was dug up, removed from the road and flown to Washington by Secret Service agents to be formerly charged with an assaination attempt on the President.

There is a little racial tension here in the case as the asphalt is in fact BLACK.
Civil rights groups are calling for the release of the road surface, but the police say "no, as the road had spent several years there, clearly in waiting for the president, so it was premeditated."

Several attempts were also made to identify the rain that was under the tyres of the bike, but in a FBI line up the witness said they all looked alike and he wasnt sure which rain drops were guilty...

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 04:45 AM
link   

It's a far left wing conspiracy between rain and asphalt! I certainly hope the SS gets to the bottom of this.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by nukunuku
heck the guy even has a comedy show dedicated to him, just saw it the other day....he is a comic releif character more than a president

If bush is a comic relief character, I'd rather tragedy...in all reality he's a distraction ("pay no attention to the man behind the curtian") so the press pays more attention to his antics and less to his depredations....GODDESS DAMN...I dispised Nixon but I loathe bush, it will take us decades to repair the damage that bastard is doing and the press focuses on his prat falls.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Move over Gerald....there's a new clumsiest President in town!

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Something is bothering me.

With this news story, they lift everyones spirit and give them a warm fuzzy feeling inside, then the next day, they slam us with a terror attack in london.

Amping the effect of the terror attack this sure does imho.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 06:02 PM
link   
It'd be good if they had a video.

It would be funny, knowing the secret service when they collided the secret service probably went into action and dived on the officer and dragged him off and like grabbed the prez and took him to safety..all over a small bike crash.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Boy, the level of infantile-minded rants on Bush by some members here have reached a new low.

These anti-Bush folks are coming unhinged, intellectual-wise.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 09:26 PM
link   

I swear this man goes out of his way to look foolish

He's got3 more years...will he make it?

His demise is going to be a bizarre self inflicted accident, not anything else.
Too much.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Oh well, we all have accidents. I go ride my bike all the time and well I fall all the time. As much as I may not like Bush I'm glad to see we have a president who rides a bike even in Scotland and has the common sense to wear a helmet (which so few people do). And considering he's not too young either makes me fairly impressed that he stays in shape. Either way at least theres no goverment coverup. I mean they could've had a press blackout and treated it like a UFO had crashed.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax

originally posted by EvilSockPuppet
It is all and act, complete with stunt doubles. An attempt to make Bush seem more human.

And to create a headline they can deal with.

originally posted by Boatphone
if your not joking i feel bad for you

Many people including academics feel that Bush has been dumbing it up for years. Its a political/marketing tactic so that people will relate to him.

Either way Bush has got to be in good shape to be taking these falls all the time he is a 57 year old man.

Umbrax, and this is why he seems to pull of selling a hole in the ground oil company
. You say academics say that? Wow I never knew, i thought acedemics loved the man. Ya know, the sad thing, it seems to be working. There are still alot of bush fanatics running around, oh well

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join