It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Base Transport?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   
The father of a friend of mine used to be in the military. i have a hard time understnading the way my friend speaks, but from what i can gather, his father was at one time a member of Delta Force. also, if i understood correctly, his father was at one time involved with a group called the nightstalkers, i don't know who they are. his father also apparently visited area 51 on a few occasions, for what i do not know, though i think it had something to do with security. i think the area 51 visits were after he had left delta force, not sure though. i asked my friend's father if he knew about the base at Dulce, if the Ducle papers can be believed, Delta Force invaded Dulce and killed some people and aliens, he just smiled and said," i never heard of it." any thoughts?

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 11:17 PM
link   
What happened at dulce cant be really verified anymore because the phil shneider is dead now. Your friends dad did most likely go to area 51 but it is kinda weird to have our own special forces involved in things on our own land. Even if there were those wars your friends dad would never tell you.
Its my belief the most highly secretive government agancies hire ex navy seal, delta force and people like that so it would seem he was well qualified for one of their jobs

[edit on 16-5-2005 by mastergallo]

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 12:19 PM
link   
that whole Dulce base thing is driving me crazy, I want to know if it exists or not. I want to see real proof, I will not believe those papers until someone shows me true hard evidence of it's existance. Someone needs to just get hired on out there at Area 51, working security or somthing, and then start digging up some information. Sorry, but secrets kill me!

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 08:39 PM
link   
yes, dulce is quite frustrating, but also quite intriguing. how do we all feel about Thomas Castello? i am more familiar with his story than with Phil Schneider's. does anybody know what hte nightstalkers were? from the name, i'd assume they were covert assassins or something similar, though, of course, i have no way of verifying this. i have an uncle who used to be a green beret, though i doubt that'd be high enough for him to know anything. i think my friend's dad knows something about Dulce, just the way he says he doesn't know anything, it in that smug way that says to me, "i know, but i'm certainly not telling YOU" frustrating. i'll try to get more info and post it here.

new topics

top topics

join